Forums General

New layout changes

Subscribe to New layout changes 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

November 11, 2015 11:53

296 posts(s)

Hi, quick improvement here I think would really help a lot. When you go into the formation screen, should the formation not be at the top and the tactics below? Same in the strategies section. Also I match report can we have the stats at the top and then the player ratings of both teams? Would be nice if player ratings could also go side by side.

November 11, 2015 13:34

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Do you mean like it was before, inside of the grey header of that box? Also, the challenge with the match report is real estate – and getting a screen that is not too sparse. I’m not 100% sure what you mean, do you think you could quickly use paintbrush to manipulate a screenshot and demonstrate visually what you mean?

November 11, 2015 20:49

637 posts(s)

In the inbox the new messages detail is shown below all the existing messages. Isn’t it possible to show them above the new messages? It would be much better on mobile devices.

November 11, 2015 22:43

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Joseppi: I think I know what you mean about the formation, you mean make the field section of the screen come before the tactics section. On a mobile device that means formation on top, on desktop it means formation on the left, maybe that’s what got Danilo confused…or maybe misunderstood as well. For the strategies and match report screens I’m not too sure about the change, it could make it too ugly for the desktop version.

@Dirk: I agree that is not very nice on mobile devices, we’ll see if it makes the desktop version too ugly.

These are some of the challenges you have when trying to make the same screen work on desktop and mobile devices :-)

November 11, 2015 22:56

296 posts(s)

Yes Gabriel your right that’s what I mean! I haven’t accessed the game yet on a desktop, I’ve been using the mobile version.

Forums General