Forums General

Ticket/attendance

Subscribe to Ticket/attendance 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

October 20, 2015 07:53

31 posts(s)

Donator

What happend to the attendance and ticket prices?
I get very low attendance.

My money in bank didn`t increase for 3 seasons I think…
Tickets income both for League and Cup are the same?

Competition: Premiership
Attendance: 26401
Tickets: $264,010
10k per seat

Competition: FA Cup
Attendance: 16712
Tickets: 167,120
10k per seat

October 20, 2015 10:35

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The ticket price has not changed since the beginning of time, it has always been 10 per seat except on cup finals when it can go as high as 40 per seat in the Club World Cup.

October 20, 2015 16:57

31 posts(s)

Donator

I get 26k attendance against human manager, while I see CPU gets 70k attendance. ..

The income is low because there are no supporters in my stadium.
I don’t make money in medium ticker maybe we 20k a week.

October 21, 2015 09:58

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The main driver for attendance in the league is your current position, for the other competitions attendance gets higher the further you get. We can definitely improve (and we will) on attendance calculation and ticket pricing by introducing more variables such as club fan base, derby matches, etc. At the moment the variables are match importance (mainly), team quality, opponent quality.

October 21, 2015 13:14

96 posts(s)

Any thougths on allowing us to manage the ticket prices? Or even the idea of allowing us to allocate how many away fan tickets are allocated. So for example if you have the league leaders coming to visit and you usually get a 50,000 attendance, allowing the away team say up to 25,000 away fans? (Assuming all stadiums are 100k in size).

October 22, 2015 04:15

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

We are partially ready for allowing the ticket price change, the field exists in the database for all teams but it is currently set as 10 for everyone. What we need to do to enable this is implement some logic to reduce the attendance for higher ticket prices and vice-versa. The attendance then needs to have an effect on the team peformance to balance things out I believe.

I like your suggestion of allowing the manager to decide how many tickets should be available for the visitor team fans, but increasing the number of tickets available for visitores must also decrease the performance penalty received by the visitor team during the match.

I’ll add both these things to our task list.

October 22, 2015 10:34

96 posts(s)

There was a postal soccer game – yes I am showing my age here – that for the life of me I can’t remember what it was called, but they used to allow amazing stadium upgrades. You could build executive boxes, seating or standing areas and then allocate which set of fans were in each section, you could also price each section differently. I always thought it added a nice element to the game. Executive boxes brought in silly money but were ridiculous in cost to build, maybe something along those lines. Just a thought though.

Forums General