Forums General

Clean sheets impossible??

Subscribe to Clean sheets impossible?? 7 post(s), 6 voice(s)

September 18, 2015 08:51

296 posts(s)

Hi, I was wondering if things have changed with goalkeepers? I cannot keep a clean sheet in medium tick! The last few years my defence has been solid but this year teams are having 6 shots and scoring twice compared to my 20+ shots and two goals!

September 18, 2015 10:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Nothing has changed except for star players that can give a match performance boost. But given you’re saying it is consistent in your matches and not against a particular opponent it is definitely not related to that.

September 19, 2015 16:42

31 posts(s)

Donator

Gabriel, look at my players stamina.
I never ever had stamina below 88 since I play this game.
I dont even play friendlys but still my stamina are at 55!!!!

Something isnt right…..

September 20, 2015 00:27

828 posts(s)

i dominate games yet still lose and have one of the better teams in the league but get relegated because of w.e bs you did

put punish players into the game….. as it stands this game continues to be ZZZZZ im having more fun where it all started…managersim… this game was supposed to go behond that glory… i understand you are trying and things need to be fine tuned…but the game engine still f’d up

September 20, 2015 01:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

@Igi: the players you have with low stamina are playing almost all official matches you’re part of (league, cup and champions league), that’s why they are so low. Players lose 3 stamina when they play a match and recover 2 when they doesn’t. When you’re part of so many competitions at the same time the only way to be high on stamina is rotate your players in the main squad to give the some rest to the ones that need it.

@Davison: yep, we are trying and my strategy was to add new features first (stars, morale, negotiations) and then fine tune existing ones (match engine, player evolution model, etc). The game engine is not as realistic as it should be but everyone plays under its rules and learn and adapt to win. Once we make it more realistic (which is definitely a good thing) people will have to do the same, learn and adapt…of course in theory leaning and adapting on a more realistic engine is more natural.

September 22, 2015 12:31

104 posts(s)

better teams in the league ?? lolol Continua com a mesma arrogancia.. nunca esta contente com nada.. nunca demonstrou nada… e continua a criticar o jogo passado alguns anos… que raio anda ele por ca ainda a fazer ? Enfim.. fracas mentalidades esse cromo de Davison..

September 25, 2015 00:12

37 posts(s)

I know that the Sunderland guy is very aggressive, but some years ago, he posted a very nice suggestion: tits in the newspaper …

Forums General