Forums General

Is it all over?

Subscribe to Is it all over? 20 post(s), 8 voice(s)

July 04, 2015 19:21

96 posts(s)

I’ve written a number of newspaper articles that are over a year old that are still waiting for approval. Even something simple like new content in the newspaper might feel like it is starting to spark the game back into life, even if everything stays the same as it was before.

If users are generating content, but the devs aren’t using it, what incentive is there for people to continue trying to help improve a game that isn’t theirs?

July 05, 2015 13:16

803 posts(s)

The developers are on vacation this weeks, before that they were starting to work on the game again, as you can see from the announcement pages.

About the newspaper I think they have plans for that but probably isnt a priority… I personally dont see much use for the newspaper, too much work for something people rarely use…

July 07, 2015 14:12

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Filipe’s answer is spot on. I will most likely start working on the game again in a couple week’s time. Even though I recognize the newspaper is a great tool to add content to the game we have been neglecting it on purpose to try and revamp other critical areas first, but it never left our radar of areas to improve.

And it is definitely not over ;-)

July 09, 2015 06:33

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

On the contrary! Both me and Gabriel are committed to being as active as we can be. The last weeks have been challenging, as Gabriel is on holidays and I have some family visiting – but we will definitely be back afterwards. I am sure you noticed we’ve had some changes recently – like the new Mobile UI.

July 09, 2015 15:22

296 posts(s)

I must admit I never look at the newspaper in this game but I would if it had manager interviews etc in it.

July 11, 2015 06:38

828 posts(s)

zzzzz…im bored ….this game is dead……:(

July 12, 2015 09:23

678 posts(s)

Then switch team or league for new enjoyments, that helps me :)

July 12, 2015 19:54

828 posts(s)

that wont fix the problems. looks like everyone went to managersim ?

July 12, 2015 20:03

296 posts(s)

I got fed up with managersim

July 13, 2015 01:38

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

managersim has its perks, but we’re confident we have the right plans in place to catch-up with managersim in the areas where we feel we need to. after we do that, I think there’s space for both in the market. Davison, the game is not dead, its just going through a quiet phase – partially due to managersim. but we are sure the main reason was our long inactivity. this is something we intend to fix.

July 13, 2015 03:19

96 posts(s)

I am sure you noticed we’ve had some changes recently – like the new Mobile UI

Nope, hadn’t noticed as I don’t use my mobile for online stuff. But what the game needs is new features, not just making it playable on a mobile. I log in, look at the team then log out, there is nothing else to do. Apart from the change to board points, there seems to have been very little added or developed in the game in a long time. There needs to be more to do as a manager to keep people logged onto the site for a longer period of time, it all seems very stale/static at present.

July 13, 2015 09:23

678 posts(s)

Uuh, Managersim is back?? I assume thanks to berhan?

July 13, 2015 09:32

828 posts(s)

yup…. this game is dead while that game is looking well take notes gabriel :)

July 13, 2015 10:56

678 posts(s)

Hmm, i knew berhan had managersim, but he couldn’t get it working. Cool he finally got it working.

July 13, 2015 18:39

296 posts(s)

Lol Davison is just negative! Managersim has had two serious crashes already! It’s not perfect either, a lot of trading between friends on there

July 14, 2015 08:31

639 posts(s)

Donator

I do play Managersim, but I think it’s very userunfriendly. I do appreciate Rubysoccer more because of it :)

July 14, 2015 08:46

828 posts(s)

well at least theres shit to do on there…. im rather disappointed in what rubysoccer is at the moment…dull and mundane…still love this game…and still hope shit gets going…but manageing a team on here takes minutes…wheres over there you have to spend time and manage

bring back RubySoccer to glory

July 15, 2015 19:37

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I am sure you will be around to see the game back to glory Davison :-)

July 16, 2015 03:35

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Agree the game needs new features, but we do think the mobile UI is one of them. Now that we have the basis to expand on, as we implement new stuff we can add functionalities to the mobile UI as well.

Don’t worry, other features are coming.

August 19, 2015 10:06

828 posts(s)

good to hear :)

Forums General