Forums General

Mobile

Subscribe to Mobile 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

June 08, 2015 11:38

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Hey guys, if we were to make rubysoccer available as a mobile website as well, what functionalities would you like to see in it? Divide your suggestions in day one vs “the long run” if you can, please…

For our “day one”, I thought I would start simple, and base our content on our most accessed pages. In other words:

• mail
  • team general info
  • last match results & report
  • allow the selection of a different formation for the next game
  • negotiations

I’m almost done with the above, and I think it would be useful to release it before adding anything else.

June 08, 2015 15:01

639 posts(s)

Donator

That!

But actually Rubysoccer already works very well on the iPad with Safari.

June 08, 2015 21:33

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Im aware of that, it was a concious effort – specially when it comes to the formations screen (drag and drop took some work).

Tablets will keep using the normal website.

This is about mobile phones only. Right now the site is hard to use on an iPhone for example.

June 09, 2015 15:25

296 posts(s)

I play on my iPhone and it’s not too bad. It would be great if it was easier.

Normally when I log on I go to mail, then my players and also check out the division table. If you could add a drop down like menu it would make life easier, I could see more on the screen then.

Hope this makes sense

June 10, 2015 05:21

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

we’re not going to have absolutely everything on mobile, but I think it will help to at least have the most used functionality, so people can manage these bits and pieces on their phones…

when you go to your players, what kind of stuff you would normally be looking after? I suppose availability for the next match would be the main thing, in your case.

June 10, 2015 18:33

296 posts(s)

Yeah and who’s skills are upgrading etc. Would also be good to have a button that lets you switch between desktop version and mobile.

June 11, 2015 01:32

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Definitely, the button has already been implemented. It will be at the bottom of the screen for the desktop version, and for the mobile version a couple different places.

Forums General