Forums General

Friendly Matches Gone :D

Subscribe to Friendly Matches Gone :D 18 post(s), 6 voice(s)

April 25, 2015 11:24

803 posts(s)

Great improvement Gabriel and Danillo, it was the most painful thing I had to do playing the game.

Now, if I got it correctly, friendly matchs wont give experience to players anymore, but official matches still do right?

April 25, 2015 20:13

639 posts(s)

Donator

Yeah, I would like to have some more clarification. In the past we had a points system (playing matches gave points, 15 points = improvement with coaching 10 iirc).
How is it now?

April 26, 2015 01:29

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

The system itself is still the same regarding points, but now players earn points from “training”. They still earn the usual 1 point from friendlies, but I’ll probably change that. I’ll do some more adjustments as well to make sure they don’t over improve just from training, things like considering match day a no training day for instance.

April 27, 2015 08:12

296 posts(s)

Sounds good, loving the improvements !

April 30, 2015 08:45

639 posts(s)

Donator

I read you need 100% stamina for improvements?
So what happens with a 10% stamina player who doesn’t play matches?

April 30, 2015 09:09

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

He will not improve until he recovers or plays more matches.

April 30, 2015 10:03

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Reply to Fabio Moraes who posted the question in the wrong topic

Official matches are still a better way of improving than friendlies or “training”, so no reason to hold back using young players in official matches. If you think only about player improvement, there is no reason to play friendlies anymore, they should no be used to have fun playing against teams you don’t usually face or to test how your team behaves with different formations, strategies, etc.

April 30, 2015 19:46

639 posts(s)

Donator

Say that I have a 100% stamina player.
Two friendlies per week (in the main squad) => 2 points per week
No matches at all => 3 points per week.

Is that correct?

May 01, 2015 01:05

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

The 100% stamina player will earn no points in a turn where your team has a match scheduled, as there is no training on match day. So:

Two friendlies per week => 2 points per week (correct)
No matches at all => 3 points per week (correct if by no matches you mean not even official matches happening)
No matches played but team had an official match during the week => 2 points per week

Hopefully that makes sense

May 01, 2015 04:01

828 posts(s)

now coach level do we with 10 coach get more increase of attributes ?

May 01, 2015 04:15

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Yep, same as before, players in a team with higher coach level will require less experience points to increase their attributes.

May 01, 2015 08:18

639 posts(s)

Donator

So with 100% stamina (and no match) you get a point, and with 99% stamina nothing at all? That doesn’t make sense I believe…

99% stamina is 0.99 points, 10% stamina is 0.1 points, that would make sense though. Or perhaps 50% stamina is 0, 60% is 0.2, 90% is 0.8 etc. But at least a system where you don’t need 100% stamina to develop.

May 01, 2015 09:42

803 posts(s)

Yep I agree with Dimitri, maybe a bigger penalty for less then 100%, like 99% – 0.5 points, 98% – 0.4 points and get to 0 points at 94%…

I think it would make me consider using improving players in oficial matches much more often, they would get points from the match and something else wile recovering from the match too…

May 02, 2015 03:22

37 posts(s)

Well, taking it as a player: training is training and match is match. For me, it doesn’t make sense at all that only training sessions (that we can not drive into any directions because there are no directed training sessions) improve more than playing a friendly against a decent opponent. Stop that only training shit.

May 02, 2015 05:37

828 posts(s)

is there any chance to get what managersim has where we hire coaches physios and scouts ?

May 02, 2015 11:01

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

@Dimitri/Filipe: it is a bit harsh, I agree…at the moment the experience points are integer numbers so I cannot give a player 0.5 experience points. It’s an easy change though and I can do it if needed.

@Dr. Gullit: completely agree, the training idea was only introduced to stop the “every turn” friendly logic that was the only real way to improve your non-first squad players. My idea as a next step is to separate the experience players earn from training from the experience they earn by playing matches. In other words you would only get to a certain level with training and in order to unlock the player’s full potential he would have to play matches (including official matches)

@Davison: we don’t have immediate plans to do that. We are not huge fans of having to manage hired staff so we did something different with the departments and levels. But hey, you never know and if the hired staff proves to be something desirable in the future we can always consider it ;-)

May 03, 2015 08:57

828 posts(s)

well the only reason i ask is because there in MS you can pick focus on defending/fitness/offensive ect and each coach has a specialy and attributes

91 in offensive training yet 76 in defensive but 85 in fitness ect. so many coaches would have to be hired to cover each section of a squad

anyways was worth the ask… it would be nice to decide such training regiments (high, med, low) intensity and focus.

May 04, 2015 22:59

639 posts(s)

Donator

Another idea: maybe friendly games shouldn’t cost 3 stamina but only 1 or 2?

Btw, a nice side effect of the new system is that computer teams will develop their players better.

Forums General