Forums General

Investment points

Subscribe to Investment points 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

March 11, 2015 18:16

24 posts(s)

Hi,
Can anyone explain me how investment points work?
In fast ticker I won the league, and I had almost 300M, and new season starts with only 1 point!!!
Thanks, RR

March 11, 2015 18:28

637 posts(s)

I thought you wil get points for a 10 level on each department when you win league, cup, CL and Club world cup. If you don’t you can compensate a little with cash left.
I won the league, cup and semis in cl and had around 125M left. I start with 1 investment point and some departments were decreased.

How it works exactly only Gabriel or Danilo can tell us I guess. :)

March 11, 2015 22:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Every season the points are recalculated based on your performance and transfer budget left. If your total for the new season is greater than the total of the previous season, your department levels will be unchanged and you will see the surplus as remaining points to spend. If the total for the new season is lower than the total of the previous season, your department levels will be decreased accordingly and you might still have a few points left to adjust.

A simplified example now. Let’s say we only had 3 departments and levels from 0 to 3. That means a maximum of 18 points to get all of them to level 3 (1 point for level 1 + 2 points for level 2 + 3 points for level 3, times 3 as we have 3 departments).

Season 1 – 10 points spent as shown below

Dept1 – Level 3 (6 points)
Dept2 – Level 2 (3 points)
Dept3 – Level 1 (1 point)

You had a good performance on season 1 and in season 2 the calculated points are 15. On season start you will see the following:

Points left to spend: 5

Dept3 – Level 1 (1 point)

From the 15 points you have, 10 are already invested the same as previous season (to make your life easier) and the extra 5 are shown as points to be spent. Let’s say you invest them like this:

Dept2 – Level 3 (6 points)
Dept3 – Level 2 (3 points)

Now on season 2 you had a poor performance and got only 8 points. Clearly your existing deparmtment levels are unsustainable, so the game will randomly decrease them until the level totals are equal to 8 points or less, for example:

Points left: 1
Dept1 – Level 1 (1 points)
Dept3 – Level 2 (3 points)

OR

Points left: 2
Dept1 – Level 2 (3 points)
Dept3 – Level 0 (0 points)

Hope it helps :-)

March 13, 2015 03:11

157 posts(s)

And how are the points for each season calculated?

March 14, 2015 10:34

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

It is based on country ranking, finishing league position, finishing cup position and finishing international competition position. The only way to get all the available points is to be in the top ranked country and win the league, cup, Champions League (or Libertadores) and club world cup. From the competitions, the league contributes to 50% of the possible points, the cup contributes with 20%, Libertadores and Champions League with 20%, Club World Cup 10%. Sudamericana and Europa League contribute with 10% instead of 20%.

Forums General