Forums General

Goodbye

Subscribe to Goodbye 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

May 11, 2014 12:04

78 posts(s)

was a pleasure, but taking to much time.
Especially the result made me decide….makes me a soar loser i guess.
Good luck all!

http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/4077480
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/4077462
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/4077612

May 12, 2014 09:15

828 posts(s)

yeh the game is shit, its completely fuckn random it attributes mean fuck all anymore its all luck now

ive had 50 shots in a game and still lost with 35 of them being on target and playing vs a shit team while i had all stud line up. the games dead
dont blame you, im close to leaving too if nothing is improved.. and i mean the next update better fucking have something other than some bullshit fake shit like scouting reports.

this game became the worst manager game due to neglect from its owners. people just see that and say why should i waste my time playing here and they go else where.

GJ GUYS!!! neglected game to death

May 15, 2014 02:24

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sad to see you leave Smithers, but I understand your reasons. Davison is harsh as usual but of course he has a point. Shutting down the game has been considered a few months ago, but we decided to keep it alive for the sake of the players and, who knows, we could get excited to work on it again. It seems some people still enjoy playing RubySoccer, when that’s not true any more we might as well shut it down and save some money.

Cheers

May 15, 2014 06:38

31 posts(s)

Donator

The game become static..
Transfer market is bad, there is nothing to upgrade, not much to do anymore, its just logging in an putting 11 players on the pitch.

The lack of competition amongst managers, bragging and ranting in the forums I miss the most :)
But still this game is better then any other football game.

We need to PAY to Play.
And for donations… you would need thousands people to play the game to keep the game running from dontions…
Donations is “extra” income but thats about it.
We need a fixed amount money investing in the game.
Im willing to pay 10 euro a month even at this state but expect improvements ofcoarse.

May 15, 2014 09:01

828 posts(s)

i would donate if i saw progress. gabriel im not trying to talk shit but im giving tough love. i do love this game, it can be so MUCH more than it is now.

you want players ? make it a facebook app like top eleven maybe ?

give us some boost in team players attributes or something. give more incentive to buy or sell or even trade.
more options as a manager is very very important. have we advertised ? on forums or what have you ? i want this game (us) to become what it can be.
berhan said once he would buy the game of ya. he said he has the knowledge or what have you. surely you could appoint volunteer developers

im just trying to innovate ideas….someone has to :(

May 16, 2014 01:22

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I have to say I feel a bit encouraged to do something about the game at the moment. I know the pay to play is probably the way to go, or maybe a freemium model. In order to move towards this we would have to change some basic stuff about the game, like real club and tournament names. Even if we do that I’d like to keep the same structure: countries with fixed divisions, a national cup, two international competitions and club world cup.

How would everyone feel about losing real-life clubs? Maybe I should start a topic about this…

May 16, 2014 06:55

828 posts(s)

just keep city names and make the logos generic

Forums General