Forums General

Player Evolution

Subscribe to Player Evolution 11 post(s), 6 voice(s)

February 10, 2014 07:22

228 posts(s)

Hello,

do players improve their skills when participating in the European Cup? Is it by 5 points?

Thanks,

February 10, 2014 22:43

296 posts(s)

If you mean international team games (England, Italy, Spain etc) then no. Every other game, domestic, friendly, local cup and European games increase players stats.

Hope that helps :)

February 12, 2014 07:42

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

In addition to that, players improve more on international matches (Champions League, Europa League, Libertadores and Sudamericana) than in national leagues and cups, and less in friendlies.

February 12, 2014 10:34

228 posts(s)

Thanks guys :)

I had been putting some of my guys into the National Squad just in case it was of benefit. However, for my recent European Cup games, I just picked the best squad possible. Croatia beat England, but then we lost to Portugal. Tough draw, but am glad I gave them my best shot!

February 13, 2014 07:27

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

That’s exactly why national squad matches do not improve players, to prevent managers from picking their players on purpose ;-)

February 13, 2014 22:45

828 posts(s)

should have training involved by now… but we dont. try playing top eleven on facebook. you will see what i mean and theres a chance of injury in trainings too . you set the intensity and then after if they have gained xp then you get to pick where to put the attributes.

this is how it should be done but not for rubysoccer ? wonder why the place is dead around here.

February 14, 2014 01:03

296 posts(s)

Top eleven is an average game, it’s probably harder to do well in rubysoccer.

We all know there could be improvements but give the guys a chance. Unless your donating occasionally to the game you can’t really ask for improvements.

February 14, 2014 23:55

828 posts(s)

im not talking about difficulty. im strictly speaking in princiable that a football management game should have from the get go a training management section. top evelen is a shit game is my point….and no i wouldnt donate towards a game wheres no updates happen. havnt had an update for like half a year or more ++++

February 17, 2014 11:28

340 posts(s)

Well, depends on what (you think) a manager game should be like.
I think training is NOT a necessity in a football manager game. You as a manager are responsible for picking the best possible team based on performance , skill, morale, form and reports from coaches (in real life). So RubySoccer is doing fine by not letting you train the players as you like as then it will create more problems than solve. WHAT I would have done is do training paid option, that is setup where the improvements points would go when a player unlocks new points.

Or do that option non-paid for youth players only – then the youth development will have a real nice impact and touch in the game.

It’s all about how much time and effort you can/want to invest in a game but as it is at the moment it’s just fine. Would benefit from more users, and I am not sure what it is required to make it a “facebook game” but Danilo and Gabriel should really look into that, that effort needed to enable it in FACEBOOK would be very nice for the evolution of the game.

/BK

November 14, 2014 09:11

22 posts(s)

Hello,
How many minutes have to be played by players to “gain” the improvment ? 45 ? 30 ? 15 ?
Thanks for your answer, that will help me to edit my substitution rules.

December 05, 2014 10:32

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

If I remember correctly 35 is the minimum. My rules are setup at 45.

Forums General