Forums General

New Economy

Subscribe to New Economy 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

July 21, 2013 12:08

3 posts(s)

I really cant understand whats the point of this new economy thing.
First, i just realised i lost all my money from the previous season. I had about 400mil and now i cant buy a player over 80 mil. This is a joke. Why the hell u took my money?
Secondly, u took away the economic risk from the teams and ofcourse nobody is selling cause they dont have to sell. Result? Only players over 30 in the transfer lists around the world.
Thirdlly, in the old days of soccersim u had a motive to fight for a place that leads to europe. More european matches ment more money for the clubs from ticket sales and tv rights.

I really appreciate your efforts but maybe u should again this whole economy thing.

Thnx

July 23, 2013 07:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks for the feedback Thodoris. Our main goal with the new economy was take the burden of balancing the team’s income / expenses from us so we’d be able to focus on other game features. I understand your points and agree that we did remove some aspects related to finance management, but we have also introduced new concepts and ways of playing.

The problem with the transfer market is clear to us and one of the things that should make it better is the player morale feature I’m currently working on. I don’t expect it to solve all the problems, but it is a first step in the right direction. In the end, if the new economy is never able to prove itself worthy we can always go back to the way it was or even re-design it once again.

Cheers

Forums General