Forums General

Red Cards

Subscribe to Red Cards 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

June 10, 2013 17:37

15 posts(s)

can anyone explain me how a red card affects the performance of the team during the game? because every time i see some one sent off during a game, i don´t see difference at all in the team action. Example(just one cause there are lots of them): last game against Braga, he had 2 players sent off (one of them at 5 min in the 1st time). Result: i lost 2-0 with these statistics:

2 × 0

4-3-3 formação 4-3-3
50% posse 50%
22 remates 10
17 remates no alvo 7
86% passes acertados 95%
62% desarmes eficazes 41%
5 cantos 0
6 foras-de-jogo 3
10 faltas 11

I don´t see a big quality difference between the 2 teams, and a proof is that we are only 2 points away in the league. Like i said, it´s not the 1st time (neither the 2nd) i saw that a players beeing sent off makes no difference at all.

June 11, 2013 12:40

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Well, the difference can be seen in practice if you watch the match replay, you have one less player in the field meaning it should (in theory) be easier for the team with more players to find holes in the field. I believe the problem lies in the fact that the match engine is not smart enough to take advantage of such holes.

June 11, 2013 17:56

15 posts(s)

ok, thank you! so by now, the only penalty you have if a player is set off, is that you can´t use it in the next game. i know that it´s not easy but obviously it should change.

Forums General