Forums General

Cheater

Subscribe to Cheater 8 post(s), 5 voice(s)

May 16, 2013 15:08

61 posts(s)

I think I found someone cheating…

It’s a transfer made this season in fast tick, and the manager who bought the 32year old player for 150M was fired for inactivity last season and suddenly was hired this season and after the selling he resigned and stayed this way…

I don’t want to make it public cause I’m still getting to know rubysoccer’s economy and I’m not sure if people are paying this much for this kind of player, but it’s VERY SUSPICIOUS!!!

Where should I go? Who should I talk with?

Thanks.

May 16, 2013 16:54

61 posts(s)

Ok, I think it was a cheating and I will make it public… IN CASE IT’S NOT CHEATING, I’D LIKE TO SAY SORRY FOR BOTH MANAGERS BUT IT LOOKED LIKE

I just signed with Istanbul BB… Diogo Ladeiras was the previous manager who bought Benedito Figueiredo from West Bromwich Albion managed by Igor Kostovski for 150 MILLIONS… Strange is the fact that Diogo Ladeiras stayed on this team for 44 ticks, just the time to SPEND ALL THE TRANSFER BUDGET OF 155M on this midfielder… Even stranger is the fact this manager was fired for inactivity and suddenly he returns just to buy this old dude and resigns…

It looks like cheating to me, and if it is it would be nice to have the money back cause my team is broken!!! hahahahaha

If it’s not and you think it’s normal, again, I’M REALLY SORRY FOR BOTH MANAGERS INVOLVED.

May 16, 2013 18:15

803 posts(s)

You did well pointing it, explaining why you suspected them. Game Masters exists to find and report this cases, but of course we cant monitor every deal so the help of everyone else is crucial.

In this case I dont think it is cheating, at least there are no strong evidences of it. Just one deal between the managers, the player can be worth that for many managers in the game (with the current economy of course). Igor Kostovski has been playing for a wile now without any weird transfer or mostly no transfers with human managers, not fair to judge him as a cheater because of a good sell.

In any case thank you for the atention. If you want you can point cases like this to the Admins or Game masters (if we are not part of the investigation of course)

May 16, 2013 18:36

61 posts(s)

I just thought it was strange because of Diogo Ladeiras history… It was not a good sell, it was an EXCELENT sell!!! hahahaha!!! I will add Diogo Ladeiras in my hot list! Let’s see his next moves, I need some money now kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk =)

Again, Igor Kostovski I’m sorry.

May 16, 2013 22:15

7 posts(s)

Hey, i started in Istanbul in fast world, and i bought Figueiredo. It was 150Millions because i needed the player! And if you and everyone and admins, look to the price of really good players, you will see that its really difficult to find an awesome player and cheap! (Yet, i think it was not a good buy now) I resigned my job because i don’t have time to play at fast world, only at medium. So, im ok with everything ;)

Edit: I remeber now that the buy was my mistake. I thought it costed 15million. So i bought the player. Then i wanted to buy some more players and and i couldt. I saw i hadnt any money :/. My mistake!!

May 17, 2013 12:06

340 posts(s)

This is hard to KNOW, easy to guess and blame but not fair.

I’ve been playing with my team a lot now. I could spend lots of money on one player and then change teams, because I feel so, would my transfer be labeled as cheating?
What is cheating? We really do not want to get into paranoid discussions about what is cheating and what is not. Weird perhaps but cheating, not sure, can be but also can be just a coincidence.

/BK

May 17, 2013 15:14

7 posts(s)

I did a mistake but i was planing to keep training istambul. It still as a great team! But i realise that i dont have time to manage the team, so i left! Just that

May 19, 2013 19:52

31 posts(s)

Donator

There was several clubs wanted to buy this player, but they offered lower then 150m I had listed this player for.
I think there was 2 other clubs offering lower then asking price.
Why is a 98 pasing midfielder 150m a bad price? Look at the market anyone who can buy a better player for this price tell me…
You have to understand that the 150m is only 75m for me with the econemy setup I made.
Find a better player then Benedito Figueiredo and I will buy it all day long every day of the week all year long.

My trades are 99% from CPU, I bought 2 players from human long time ago, maybe 10 seasons ago….

Im not a cheater and I dont blame anyone, its good ppl pay attention to transfers, so thumbs up!

Forums General