Forums General

Firing managers

Subscribe to Firing managers 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

September 28, 2007 04:44

10 posts(s)

Donator

Hello all.

Is there any rule for firing managers for inactivity? Because I have the suspicion that many managers
hardly every manage their teams. Shouldn’t these managers be fired?

This was just a thought. I have some friends waiting for a team in beta 1 for quite some time.

Regards,
Luís.

September 28, 2007 06:15

223 posts(s)

i agree… but since there isnt any holiday mode, is difficult to input your theory right now!

September 28, 2007 11:59

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

yes, this is one of our top priorities. recently i had to raise the priority of anti-cheat code. maybe will have to do the same with a few things, like this one.

October 03, 2007 03:06

387 posts(s)

danilo, please “fire” some manager!
I mean we could help you out with some info about inactivity (but i guess you have a monitor for it already ;)
more than 3 weeks of being logged-out is not “holiday” mode anymore, it’s bad for the balance in the league as well … and you need active beta-testers, not placeholders.

i made a list for my div (England) in beta1. if you need some for other divs aswell, i guess there are managers who’d do the same for the other leagues in beta 1 and 2.

Beta 1
- England Div 1 – team manager not active since

Middlesbrough – Aug 29
Wigan Athletic – Aug 30
Everton – Aug 31
Portsmouth – Aug 31
Liverpool – Sep 9

October 03, 2007 05:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I was just thinking about that yesterday. I’ll work on an easy way for us admins to fire managers using the game interface while we don’t have it automatically. Expect these managers to be fired soon.

October 03, 2007 09:02

387 posts(s)

alright, thx for your effort on that!

October 03, 2007 20:04

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

A few managers were just fired from their teams due to inactivity (around 1 month). More will be fired soon.

Forums General