Forums General

Youths

Subscribe to Youths 11 post(s), 6 voice(s)

September 26, 2007 03:39

57 posts(s)

Just a question on how Youth players are ‘developed’.

Every time I offer a contract/release a player I seem to get another midfielder. I can understand that it is mostly because I have midfielders in my youth squad – currently 5 out of 6- but there is no way they can all be part of my team- and if I keep removing them does it mean I am only going to get Midfielders for the rest of the time? Will I never get a decent young keeper/defender? Will I have to sell my youths once they are part of my squad to get new blood in defense etc….

September 26, 2007 08:28

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i have to check because this particupar snippet was done by Gabriel, but I am almost 100% sure that this is random and, in that case, it is just bad luck :). i will confirm tonight.

October 03, 2007 07:58

57 posts(s)

just a bump as I am still sitting with 7/8 youth midfielders and having to spend money on D’s etc…..

October 03, 2007 10:56

38 posts(s)

I’ve also been getting midfielders almost exclusively…

October 03, 2007 12:03

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Defenders and midfielders have the same chance of being generated, after that we have Attackers and goalkeepers are less likely to be generated.

October 04, 2007 08:15

13 posts(s)

It is just a thought, but don’t you think it would be better if we had more chances of having youths with positions that we don’t have yet in our youth squad? I mean, if we have so many defenders in the youth squad, we would have a better chance of having midfielders, attackers and goalkeepers.

October 04, 2007 12:02

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Would make sense, or maybe more chances for positions your main squad needs most.

October 04, 2007 13:07

1 posts(s)

I’m new user in RUBYSOCCER .
I played SOCCERSIM , MANAGERSIM , and I talk this game is better than others….
Congratulations for GABRIEL and DANILO , BUT you need to improove some championship fast (just like UEFA , TOTO , CHAMPIONS LEAGUE) , because what happens with a CHAMPION os league?Nothing…….
Thank you , best regards and good luck with spetacular game.

October 10, 2007 13:17

57 posts(s)

ok getting back on to the topic……another new youth player- yet another midfielder…..:(

October 10, 2007 15:21

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Sorry Groover, we haven’t made any related changes to the youth generation yet :-(

October 15, 2007 14:40

57 posts(s)

that explains the new midfielder I got then…now have a full compliment of youth midfielders……

Forums General