Forums General

Bankrupt

Subscribe to Bankrupt 13 post(s), 7 voice(s)

September 26, 2007 01:28

13 posts(s)

Whats the procedure for going bankrupt?

Just bought a couple of players, and it looks like by the time I get my next home game I’ll have negative money.

What will happen?

September 27, 2007 09:13

13 posts(s)

Hmm, I’m at about -100,000k and no messages yet.

September 27, 2007 09:18

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

we dont have bankrupcy yet. that is one of our future features.

cheers

September 27, 2007 10:41

22 posts(s)

I’m -800k. =/
A guy doesn’t finish the transfer with my goalkeeper.
I bought a player thinking with this money

September 27, 2007 23:21

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

dont worry :) you wont be able to buy new players, thats all. bankrupcy will take a while to be implemented, we need the board first (and that will also take a while).

September 29, 2007 05:21

13 posts(s)

Maybe you could move away from having to “make” money?

So, for example at the beginning of the year, you get X amount from the board as regards to player purchases, depending on the position you were in last year, what your current salaries are, your reputation as a manager, and what money came in through selling players and crowd gates. Maybe the manager can “Request” extra funding which is either denied or accepted?

This could also put stadium construction into the Boards hands – we did well last year so we’ll increase the stadium r we didn’t do well last year so we won’t increase the stadium size.

It could also allow some sort of “takeover” and cash injection type options? Team does well, they are taken over and given a cash injection etc etc.

There could also be the reverse of this – the boards makes bad decisions and are forced to release or transfer list players?

September 29, 2007 07:07

223 posts(s)

except for the reverse part, i would like tubs suggestion for the board :)

September 29, 2007 08:54

123 posts(s)

Go to bankrupt is an irresponsible act
MUST BE PUNISHED!!!!!YES, SURE, if not, not fair
Fire, for sure, because not a good manger

September 30, 2007 08:09

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The manager will probably be fired in the future if he/she goes bankrupt.

September 30, 2007 09:17

123 posts(s)

Txs Gabriel
You know that cheatears do everything to be sucessfull, its ok
The problem, its they, after destroyed everything, they go out. They are not beta testers
Fired them, please

October 03, 2007 13:42

9 posts(s)

Im going bankrupt fast and I cant sell players even at a GIVE AWAY PRICE……what to do????? in Div 2 I got a full gate, and in Div 1 I dont Im losing valuable money ………surely in Div 1 you get a full gate if only 23000 and not 36000 pfffffffffff I will soon be penniless……………this is the end

October 03, 2007 15:25

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, I’m in the last position of div 1 after being promoted, my attendance is crap as well but I guess it’s enough to pay my wages (hopefully). Try to fire the most expensive players you have, but don’t worry, the only thing that happens (for now) when you go bankrupt is that you can’t buy players.

We’ll certainly improve economy in the future with new income source, and a few new expenses, of course.

October 05, 2007 14:17

9 posts(s)

Maybe I could sack them all and then lose every match 20-0, but heyyyyy I`d make a fortune. JOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Cheers
Martin

Forums General