Forums General

play and enjoy

Subscribe to play and enjoy 5 post(s), 5 voice(s)

May 20, 2012 07:14

23 posts(s)

Donator

Dear all,

I have been playing RubySoccer only since the begining of 2012, but I really enjoy playing this game. I see a lot of other players disapointed by some parts of the game, but I want to thanks all the people behind RS. I think that they are doing a great work and it’s for free. Nowadays I don’t know pleople doing things for free (I live in Europe)…

For sure it can be better and with such active players on the forum with a lot of good ideas, the game will be better in the future. This is now our (the community) turn to spread the good word.

Thanks a lot

Eu não falam Português, mas para resumir:
Obrigado por seu trabalho. Obrigado pelo prazer que me dá para jogar.

May 20, 2012 07:26

28 posts(s)

Donator

Well put ogastou. I concur 100%

May 20, 2012 08:17

340 posts(s)

I agree, very BIG thanks go to Gabriel and Danilo. I KNOW what it means to handle a project like this, and keep up the good work guys, it will pay off at the end.

BK

May 21, 2012 03:24

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks guys! We also think we have to thank you guys, for helping us making this game better.

May 22, 2012 02:18

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Indeed, thanks a lot everyone! I know I haven’t been active lately but there are several reasons behind that, the main one being I changed cities and needed a lot of time to settle down. As of yesterday I’ve finally got internet connection at home, so now I’m officially ready to get back into the game ;-)

Forums General