Forums General

THE END

Subscribe to THE END 5 post(s), 5 voice(s)

May 16, 2012 20:41

4 posts(s)

I’m going to stop playing this game,not beacause the game himself,but beacause some people doen’t no what is a online game,first i criticised some times some things about this game and since then my teams in 90% of the games lose no metter my team value,second there’s one basic rool in online games,the teams whithout coach can have the same conditions(money and training)that teams whit coach beacause if that happens there’s no motivation for the ones that arrive and third the times whitout no coach must play allways whit the some tactits beacause if they don´t you are benefecting some teams and others not and don´t say to me that i don´t win games beacause i don´t have a good tactic,that´s not thrue and you can see my tactics(4-3-3 and 4-2-2),to finish i whish the best for all of you and my appologgies if my english is not to good.

May 19, 2012 16:17

340 posts(s)

wow, no replies?!

Once upon a time you use to care, guys!!

acse, moaning about results won’t get you anywhere. I doubt being paranoid about complaining leads to worse results will get you anywhere, maybe in the IT Security business but this is a wrong forum to post a job interest into that position.
Besides, if that was true, Davison would not win a single game. :)

This is a game we wish to enjoy many years to come, still there is some things we all have to contribute with, like bug reports, suggestions, helping newbies and so on. If you feel you have contributed but have received no attention/credit/response etc then it’s unfortunate.

Most of you guys have no idea what is to run such a project (besides having a normal life, wife, job, kids, etc) on your spare time. I know because I’ve been there, and I think I have something of value to offer to this community for free. Not all like what I have to say and I can accept that but you still need to think about what it is you want/request/look for in terms of game features & functionality before you decide that something is broken or not working as it is meant to. Are you being unrealistic? There are some things that need much attention but I am sure Danilo and Gabriel are aware of that and will take care.

For all who remember, back in the ManagerSim days, there were many issues with people complaining about results, economy suffering inflation, cheating, and so on. There is a very tricky thing to build the perfect economy in a MMOG, may have tried and failed. This is no different here.
I was searching the web for others who have tried and failed and run into an article:
http://skycandy.org/2011/04/inflation-the-long-death-of-mmos/
Interesting reading in my opinion. If YOU have the perfect solution I am sure you can sell it to the MMORG running companies for lots of money, really.
Until then we have to tweak and test.

acse, I wish you would reconsider and stay, we all have a part to play in this.

BK

May 21, 2012 03:27

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

Most people don’t really access the forum. Even if they do, only very few tend to react to the stuff that is happening. When I played managersim, I would keep playing for 3-5 months, then stop for 2, then come back… Hopefully that is going to be the case with acse: he is just taking some “vacations” :)

May 21, 2012 10:57

296 posts(s)

People still do care and people still read the forums, but over time ive seen alot of these posts/topics. New people must accept this is a FREE BETA were Dan and Gab are trying to make work. We just come on and keep reporting back problems and give ideas.

If people can complain and moan about something free imagine the moaning if we were actually playing some money out! :)

May 21, 2012 15:14

301 posts(s)

I’m with BK on this one, i don’t always agree with some of his opinions and statements but I can definitely appreciate someone who’s been in the MMOG developing business and can bring some new ideas not just to the admins but to us gamers as well.

I also agree that this game is a free beta and that the complaints would probably increase if we had to pay or whatnot.
This is such a tricky balance between all the ideologies and difference of opinions about how things should be run and clearly the solution is easier said than done. Not just with this game but all games with an internal economy. Have a look at all MMORPG games and you’ll find all the same type of complaints. Certain things being over powered while other things not being fair for all… its not a situation where one thing will fix all. It will definitely take constant tweaking and dedication to get it to work well.

Forums General