Forums General

Loan Termination

Subscribe to Loan Termination 9 post(s), 6 voice(s)

May 15, 2012 14:58

7 posts(s)

I have bought a goalkeeper who (in the moment of the sale) was loaned from his original team to another team, when I finished the operation, I requested the loan termination, but the goalkeeper doesn’t come to my team. Can somebody tell me how can I do to make the player come to my club? Do I have to wait for the loan contract finishes? It means I lose the gk for all the season… And I don’t want to receive 14 goals in a match again. Thanks for reading.

May 15, 2012 17:03

296 posts(s)

You have to wait for it to finish, unless admin help you. The best thing i can add is a free goalkeeper in Chile :-\ lets your youth keeper get plenty of game time!

May 15, 2012 20:08

7 posts(s)

So it has no sense the “Request loan termination” feature. Ok thank you.

May 15, 2012 20:42

639 posts(s)

Donator

Well, it’s a request. You can get yes or no as an answer (most of the time it will be no).

May 16, 2012 01:14

28 posts(s)

Donator

I’ve tried to request a loan termination (my player had been loaned out to a CPU team), but I never received an answer.. I had to wait until the loan was over to get my player back.

May 16, 2012 02:29

7 posts(s)

Well, the player is mine, so I guess if the team is managed by a computer, I would like a YES.
This is a serious conflict for me, I’m renewing my team, spent more than 40 M in a goalkeeper who will never play for me this season, so if somebody sells a player after loaning him to a team managed by a PC, the game should consider to give him back to the new team.
It’s just an idea.
I’ll have to wait, Thank you all.

PD: As the GM told me, the computers ignore your requests.

Frenchi.

May 16, 2012 12:35

340 posts(s)

Actually, a contract is a contract, no matter if is loan or purchase. You knew the player was on loan, it’s just one more parameter to consider when buying that you may not get your player back before the loan time is completed. You (in your head) thought that you would get that player back (based on what exactly I do not know!) then when you did not, you chose to moan about it and waste time and energy on nonsense?!

This is exactly the type of things I am warning you guys on stop spending time or request attention for. It is no good for anything. Sure, it’s cool to help a newbie about this but to manually go in and solve this (non) problem is really unnecessary. It really is not hard to find out that the player you are buying is on loan or not.

Frenchi, man up and accept the fact you made a poor judgement when buying that keeper while on loan, accept it and and move on.

Feature and functionality-wise this is perfect, no need for this to change at all.
Gah, come on boys, this is getting ridiculous.

/BK

May 16, 2012 16:37

4 posts(s)

knlowledge is never ridiculous, no matter where or when it comes from.

May 16, 2012 19:24

340 posts(s)

Right, the knowledge is received already, time to move on, no?

/BK

Forums General