Forums General

so what will you do with all that money? :)

Subscribe to so what will you do with all that money? :) 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

January 25, 2012 15:28

340 posts(s)

anyone seen any interesting trends?

it looks like it’s a golden opportunity to buy some kind of players and wait half a season and then sell them, for double or more the money you’ve spent.

Some real live stock development, perfect for people appreciating farmville too ;)

Not complaining, it’s just funny how people never complain about unrealistic things as long as they gain something, no?

BK

January 25, 2012 23:38

803 posts(s)

I’ll probably invest some on Portuguese bonds, I’ll make a fortune with interests only :D

Agree about the second part, they’ll start complaining again when they waste all the money and end with a team not as great as the others… People forget that good managers also can make easy money now, and they know how to spend it well :D

January 26, 2012 06:11

340 posts(s)

exactly Filipe, too bad one can buy only one player/season/manager.
You are doing great job on finding great players, I would buy whole team from you and some few more other managers good at this as well.

I am worried that this is no good for the game and will make people lose interest in the game even further.
Making too much cash available is going to end up messing up things but it’s also good to research what it could lead to.

One thing SS/MS was good at was exactly that, having just enough money to make it really realistic, having too little or too much is not good, it has to be balanced, it will not happen by itself or as a kind of miracle, it needs to be put in formulas and calculated.

BK

Forums General