Forums General

New CPU behaviour

Subscribe to New CPU behaviour 39 post(s), 15 voice(s)

January 31, 2012 06:34

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Different types of “cpu managers” sounds like a good suggestion. In this case I would definitely implement the old behavior mentioned by Paulo as one of the types. We moved from an extreme to the other without a real benefit.

February 13, 2012 10:34

639 posts(s)

Donator

The fun is over now, right?

February 13, 2012 12:25

340 posts(s)

been for a while I think..
Need to be fast, as in real life economy crises.

/BK

February 13, 2012 16:03

296 posts(s)

Yep, ive had players on TL now for a few days and no offers.. All finished.

February 14, 2012 07:19

340 posts(s)

Joseppi, are you from Finland? :)

/BK

February 16, 2012 13:15

44 posts(s)

I think we could have a period of transfer of players per CPU managers, but only at the end of a season and beginning of another. Would that work as championships in humans, where it would open a window transfer and there could be selling players. Only then we could accept these absurd prices data for CPU, the rest of the season they would be just looking for good players.

March 28, 2012 18:13

637 posts(s)

I got this message “Aitor Altamirano has returned from América de Cali. He has missed more official matches than allowed by contract.”

It’s great CPU teams loan our players but IMO they only need to loan them if they will use the players. Altamirano could miss 6 matches and there are hardly 6 matches played this season. It’s not what I would consider as a loan. Why loan a player and pay his wage if you don’t need him.

March 28, 2012 23:41

296 posts(s)

Nope im from ireland :-) happened to me loaning a player out and then came back after he missed three games, dosnt happen often mind. Friendlies are useless now, just loan everyone out

April 02, 2012 06:21

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Yeah, in a few cases the CPU is loaning players and not using them…I’ll have a look at that.

Forums General