Forums General

Player Ratings calculation

Subscribe to Player Ratings calculation 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

January 15, 2012 09:39

72 posts(s)

i have a question regarding how they are calculated?
seeing my players performance ratings overs the seasons, often makes me ask some questions…

Suppose two midfield Players A and B have skills average of 88 and 84 respectively. So, theoretically player A is a better player according to the stats. Lets say they play together in a match and play equally well…
Suppose both players score 1 each, have equal number of passes and accurate passes, tackles and accurate tackles and so on.

Then,

• if midfielder A has a match rating of 8.0, does midfielder B also have the same match rating of 8.0 ?
  • or considering midfielder B has inferior skills average, will he have a rating > 8.0 or below 8.0 ?

just curious… i personally would want the ratings to display how they played in the match regardless of their skills average…

January 17, 2012 05:38

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Option 1, they will have the same ratings regardless of their skills.

January 17, 2012 11:52

72 posts(s)

thank u

January 19, 2012 14:34

340 posts(s)

the interesting thing to catch here is whether Player B gains any more points(develop more/better) as he was worse on paper but performed equally , which means he performed better actually as he was a bit worse than Player A.

Does performance actually boost development?
Is there any deeper meaning to performance, other than just getting a rating for his performance?

BK

January 21, 2012 22:47

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Not really, the ratings do not currently affect player development.

Forums General