Forums General

Paying for benefits

Subscribe to Paying for benefits 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

January 13, 2012 18:20

639 posts(s)

Donator

“RubySoccer is and will always be a free game.” it says on the donations game, and that’s good. However, I woulnd’t mind if the developers would try to get some more donations to cover the costs of the game. A way to do this would be a model where you can pay for small benefits in the game (as is done in some other games).

Who would be willing to pay for small benefits? Who objects against this idea? Also important, what benefits?

What I can think of is a higher squad limit. 32, or 35 maybe. A lot of teams don’t reach the limit of 30 anyway, but for those that do, it might be nice to have a way to get more players anyway.

Any other ideas?

January 13, 2012 18:54

23 posts(s)

Donator

Stadium expansion

January 13, 2012 22:16

828 posts(s)

cant pay for these things when the financial aspect to the game is poor, the income teams get is very unrealistic and the transfer market is also unrealisticly over priced, the cpu teams no longer buy players , youth dont develop even with 10 coaching
i think a benefit if anything should be a prediction of youth development like when you pay for vip in xpert11 you get forcasts of how much a player will improve or potential

but like i say , cant really afford a 32 let alone a 35 player roster
im having issue getting profit with just a 21 player squad and good attendance and giant stadium
the game needs to be fixed

Forums General