Forums General

IMPORTANT The future of Game

Subscribe to IMPORTANT The future of Game 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

December 01, 2011 12:28

12 posts(s)

I am the coach of Olhão has some times been a difficult journey and great requirement to create a good team and the future, many hours of prospecting short course many of those who have read the same sentimento.Agora what matters is that the ja my case I have little money and do not purchase more than one season run the risk of losing team and unfairly, since it could create a way to earn more money even if it was in the league champions of Europe and victory by passing x valley valley y so it was more just, but also for classification in the league for those who are qualified for international competitions, and also have teams of computer to buy, because if there is not regularly transfers money in circulation does not exist and there is no market, because all know that with the current model are always sames.abraço

Sou treinador do olhanense a algumas épocas tem sido um trajeto dificil e de grande exigencia no sentido de criar uma boa equipa e de futuro, muitas horas de prospeção enfim certamente muitos do que leem têm o mesmo sentimento.Agora o que interessa, é que no meu caso ja tenho pouco dinheiro e nao faço compras a mais de uma season corro o risco de ficar sem equipa e injustamente, ja que poderiam criar uma forma de ganharmos mais dinheiro nem que fosse na liga europa e campeoes por vitoria vale x por passagem vale y assim era mais justo, como tambem pela classificacao no campeonato para os que ficam qualificados para as competicoes internacionais, e tambem haver as equipas do computador a comprar, pois se nao existe tranferencias regularmente nao existe dinheiro a circular e nao existe mercado, porque todos sabemos que com o modelo actual sao sempre os sames.abraço

December 01, 2011 14:45

58 posts(s)

Hello,

I think that I already say this in another topic ans I aggee with Scatola the teams should get/earn money depending on their classification.

I’ll wait for an opinion on this matter.

Best Regards

December 01, 2011 17:08

639 posts(s)

Donator

As far as I know, the better your team performs, the more income you get. I do wonder though if getting titles (league, cup) gives you extra income.

December 01, 2011 23:53

58 posts(s)

Not enough Dimitri, I was champion in the last 2 seasons… and I won in this seasons less than 1M….

Best Regards

February 16, 2012 13:30

44 posts(s)

This subject is good, but I think I should get / earn money by winning titles at all the great object of this game is to be champion. Nothing fairer than you receive uam bonus for that. Just as you should get some kind of bonus for their advice by achieving the objectives or exceed the targets set by them. I think this only makes the game better and makes it look more attractive still.

February 16, 2012 23:57

296 posts(s)

I. agree to this aswell but also take into account what league you win. Like winning in colombia should get you a little money compared to winning in england, spain etc were you should get millions.

February 17, 2012 01:40

44 posts(s)

Jossepi sure. You can not classify all of equal value championships, winning a championship Spanish or Brazilian can never be the same value as winning a Peruvian or Swiss. This should be regarded with reason, but we should make some money by winning I think we all agree with that.

Forums General