Forums General

Cheating??????????

Subscribe to Cheating?????????? 22 post(s), 7 voice(s)

November 10, 2011 11:29

123 posts(s)

I,m following some managers that surpeended me, because i wanted to buy one player, some time ago, and looking at his story, finded a very strange think between them, and i waited about 3 weeks, or more, before i,m be sure about what i,m posting here.
The managers Murilo Heitor, Arthur Quaresma, Andre Knupp and Ge Junior, at least, they starting managing a Team “on vacation”. Sometimes they go there make some transfers, and when logout, continuous “on vacation”. ALL the times. How can one guy manage a team “on vacation”, jus buying or selling players. And they change a lot of teams.
Yes, because, they sometimes are 10 or more days “on vacation”. When log in, it,s just to buy or selling players. I put this here, because many transfers smell like “cheating”.

Jose Rocha

November 10, 2011 11:52

123 posts(s)

I forgot to mention that i,m talking about mediumticker…, not so much time…

November 10, 2011 12:05

803 posts(s)

We will look into it, the behaviour you describe is typical ghost accounts, we need to carefully check their history but whatever the result you did well reporting this, I don’t remember any GM had noticing this before…

November 10, 2011 13:15

123 posts(s)

Than you. You will be surprised with some transfers. Just replied because i,m follow this about 2 months, not 3 weeks…

November 10, 2011 13:21

123 posts(s)

For example, Murilo was on vacation 17 days!!!!, between this last tranfer

November 10, 2011 13:24

803 posts(s)

eheh I can tell you the digging will be quick, seems they didn’t put much effort in hiding their moves lol

November 14, 2011 08:56

123 posts(s)

So???? No more news? Or, i was wrong?

November 14, 2011 09:01

123 posts(s)

How long one guy can be “on vacation”? For example, Murillo is on vacation for almost 3 months.

November 14, 2011 13:07

301 posts(s)

i thought it was maximum 1 month for vacation

November 14, 2011 14:29

19 posts(s)

Well, let me add my contribution to the topic.

Observe that all the four mentioned managers (Murilo Heitor, Arthur Quaresma, Andre Knupp and Ge Junior) had made “two side” business (selling and buying for the same manager) during last season with two managers in Brazil (mestre h and Heleno Ribeiro). I know that selling and buying for the same manager in one season is not forbidden, but it is just curious that this two manager had negotiations with all the managers mentioned in this topic. Observe:

Season 30
118 mestre h => Ge Junio
102 mestre h => Arthur Quaresma
97 Arthur Quaresma => mestre h
91 mestre h => humberto teodoro
74 humberto teodoro => mestre h
69 mestre h => Andre Knupp
43 mestre h => murilo heitor
39 Andre Knupp => mestre h
Season 29
130 mestre h => murilo heitor

AND

Season 31
37 heleno ribeiro => murilo heitor
37 heleno ribeiro => Andre Knupp
19 heleno ribeiro => Ge Junio
Season 30
79 heleno ribeiro => humberto teodoro
69 heleno ribeiro => Andre Knupp
40 Andre Knupp => heleno ribeiro
37 heleno ribeiro => Ge Junio
9 heleno ribeiro => Arthur Quaresma
9 heleno ribeiro => murilo heitor
3 murilo heitor => heleno ribeiro
Season 29
130 heleno ribeiro => Arthur Quaresma
88 heleno ribeiro => Ge Junio
46 heleno ribeiro => Andre Knupp
26 Ge Junio => heleno ribeiro

I know that maybe you may consider that I just haven’t accepted yet the fact that Heleno Ribeiro “stole” Marilia from me twice (one with an admitted fake account Oriebir Oneleh) after being fired from Cruzeiro because of cheating. If that is correct, and Heleno Ribeiro didn’t made anything illegal since he was fired form Cruzeiro, than I apologize for making this wrong assumptions. However, if this is an evidence that he is cheating once again, using double accounts once more (I have my reasons to suspect that Mestre H and Heleno Ribeiro are both the same manager), something must be made – because this made me give up on the medium ticker, after putting so much effort on building a competitive team that is now being “used” by another manager…

November 14, 2011 15:37

123 posts(s)

Yes, sure. Heleno Ribeiro is the master mind of this. It,s very clear.

November 14, 2011 16:15

803 posts(s)

We figured that too Paulo, all the accounts were identified as cheaters, we now only have to wait for Gabriel to fire/ban them, probably only heleno ribeiro will keep the account, fired from the team and have a reputation lost, its better to know he’s a cheater and keep an eye on him than ban him so he can start a new account (one we dont know)

November 14, 2011 17:50

301 posts(s)

lets be realistic here filipe. we both kn ow this person will create another account right away and perhaps wait a few weeks/months before cheating again…

i don’t want to put anyone down or anything, but i still find it ridiculous that people cheat in a free web based game lol! its just so pathetic…

November 14, 2011 19:13

803 posts(s)

I dont know if it possible to block an IP adress or a network from the game so unless that is possible the best option we have is still fire the cheater and keep an eye on him, if we ban his account than for sure he can start a new one and starting cheating again without us knowing who he is… At least this way we keep an eye on the guy, if he cheats again we fire him again, it will be easier as we know were he is…

I sometimes think this people cheat simply because they like it… Just for the “fun” of screwing everyone else playing fair, its the smart-ass factor lol

November 14, 2011 19:58

301 posts(s)

ya i assum ethey do it to just screw with everyone… not sure though but it seems to me cheaters don’t always win… just seems to me that the managers that play fair are the ones that win most of the time.

November 15, 2011 07:25

15 posts(s)

They might not win, but they sure fuck up the transfers/ money flow in the game.

November 15, 2011 12:13

123 posts(s)

And the 4 managers that i mencioned that was all the time on vacation, but stil active in make transfers, still on vacation. But have 2 more that are on vacation, and used to negotiate with the same guy (the master mind). So, we have now 6 manages that transfered players with Heleno Ribeiro, that still all on vacation.

November 16, 2011 11:19

609 posts(s)

You go of holiday mode when you enter the game dimension, but you can set it back to holiday mode when you done your business. It’s good for ppl who don’t wanne watch every day in the game, but i think it’s being abused atm.

November 18, 2011 12:10

123 posts(s)

Yes, but they use the holliday mode, just to make business, and ruin other teams. And they continue active. Nobody fire them. Cheating its not fair. I love this game, and hope that many people will enjoy this.

November 18, 2011 15:31

123 posts(s)

My first post about this, was already one week ago, and nothing happen. So, sorry to the cheater.

November 18, 2011 16:00

803 posts(s)

Gabriel needs to confirm the conclusions we got, that requires time and he probably hasn’t got the time to do that… He has been around few times lately and for very short time so just be patient, the cheaters will be punished sooner or later…

November 18, 2011 21:29

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

All done. Seven accounts banned, Heleno fired and reputation reduced. I haven’t had much time lately to read the forums and do the housekeeping here so I really appreciate all the help :-)

Cheers

Forums General