Forums General

tact´s

Subscribe to tact´s 5 post(s), 4 voice(s)

September 06, 2011 18:52

12 posts(s)

hello I would like to know what each position the most important items GR, DC, MC and Av not only principal and others as well. but also the position within the campo.th<nks – ola gostaria de saber para cada posição qual os itens mais importantes GR , DC , MC e Av. não só o principal mais os outros tambe,.como tambem a posicao dentro do campo.obrigado

September 06, 2011 19:20

803 posts(s)

Well, I can’t tell you every thing I know but there are some skills every manager values. For example speed is very important for keepers, its very important for defenders too… drible and control are important for mids and strikers…

You should try and use diferent players in diferent positions, the match statistics also helps there… More than that I can’t tell you, is a part of the game and the way every manager sees it…

September 07, 2011 05:55

340 posts(s)

Basically, try to get the best players for the least money, do not worry if you end up with a team full of 35 year old players.
Experiment a little, you do not always have to play a defender in a defender role. I find 3-4-3 working well, I do use individual tactics. Players with exceptional heading skills will go forward to header when possible. Just by using these you can get to decent top 6 in any country.
Good luck.

September 07, 2011 07:33

609 posts(s)

There is not really an offical release on that, it’s more that we have to figure it our ourselves.

All I can say is that secondary skills are quiet important.

September 07, 2011 07:45

340 posts(s)

I am guessing that all skills are important.

Forums General