Forums General

Contract player from Free Transfer

Subscribe to Contract player from Free Transfer 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

July 11, 2011 09:51

58 posts(s)

Hello,

I would like to know which are the conditions that are preferred to contract players from Free Transfer.

In the past I know that is the wage?
But in this season I already give higher wages (somethimes the double) and the player goes to another club???

I wait from some explanation.

Thank You
Best Regards

July 11, 2011 11:31

678 posts(s)

The player will chose the team where he will have the most chance of playing. So this kinda meens he will most likely pick the weakest team that is negociating. In order to still get the player you need to offer a really high wage. It’s a secret how it exactly works, but if your team is just MUCH better then the other teams negociating, the player hispreference will be for those weaker teams.

Double the wage is usually not enough, you need to THINK BIG and make it 3x of 4x as much and MAYBE he’ll pick your team.

This simply was implemented to give a better chance of smaller teams to get some young talent from the free transfer.

July 11, 2011 21:30

58 posts(s)

Ok,

I understand.
But again I have to say that a game should have defined a set of rules and not a lot of secrets… compared to the reality that make no sense …
And worse usually this happens with teams without a coach and that makes even less sense…

“This simply was implemented to give a better chance of smaller teams to get some young talent from the free transfer.”
How do I know the size of my team????

Finally I have to say that I like very much this game but it’s a shame a game with these capabilities invest in this type of strategy …

Thanks for clarification.

Best Regards

July 11, 2011 21:56

609 posts(s)

These secrets/randomness needs to be in a game like this or everything get predictable and “to easy”. Real life has the part of players making up their own mind, in 000111000 language that isn’t possible. For example, if we knew that every skill increase has a meaning then u should be able in some time to calculate the outcome and then u can minipulate the game which shouldn’t be the case. So with the calculations you can make with the available information is an astimate.

Sly means with smaller teams, the teams that have the lowest avr players. So if you team has an avr of 80 and a team has an avr of 88 then the player will most of the time choose the team with 80 avr. This is simple done since in the past we had the problem that all the big teams could make a big bet with wages and could get every single talented player in the game which ofc isn’t rly fair.

July 12, 2011 10:01

58 posts(s)

Sorry…

About the example its not the same thing, the growth of a player is variable and in reality is also like that….

In my point of view, this is not a question of justice, Big teams… Big players…its like that… the smaller teams to have the best players have to pay more wage… have to work to be bigger teams….
This rule protects small teams but unprotect media teams…. and if the sistem can do the average of all the players in a team… I think that the sistem may have a factor (not random) to decide if the player “want” to go for a big club.
One more thing, small teams in countries with high points have very good new youth players… and big teams in weak countries dont….

One more time I think this game have a lot o potencial but needs to get another vision of some subjects…

Thank you for your atention

Best Regards

July 12, 2011 10:53

803 posts(s)

The player will have preference for the weakest team IN HIS POSITION, so if we are talking about a Mid he will compare the team’s midfielders and prefer the team which has the less mids better than him. Usually big teams here contract young players and make them play friendly matches for 2, 3 maybe more seasons, if the player has a team offering where he can play official matches and be important in the team he should ask the big team for much more money. It is not exactly how it happens in real life but the friendly thing also isn’t…

Another important thing about this rule is it helps weakest teams, usually with managers starting to play RS to get good players, we see a huge number of new managers starting to play and then leave after a couple days because they cant do good. If the game wants to grow we need to make sure new managers have a fair chance of start a new team here… More managers in the game means more fun, more donations, more improvements, all things we older managers want for the game…

July 13, 2011 11:38

296 posts(s)

Theres nothing wrong with the way it works at the minute, it gives everyone a fair playing field. Free transfers help out the smaller teams as the big teams can normally splash the cash for the players they want.

Ive went in for numerous players on free and lost out to other teams, i dont complain, i just get on with it.

Forums General