Forums General

Star Players?

Subscribe to Star Players? 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

June 02, 2011 21:07

13 posts(s)

Can I firstly say well done to the Rubysoccer developers, you have done a great job guys, havent been on the game for ages, but improved beyond all recognition.

I was wondering in Soccersim, some players gained stars depending on their ability etc. started with a silver star, the progressed until 3 gold stars…would this be able to be implemented in this game, as it helped to highlight really great players.

Cheers again

GA

June 03, 2011 01:08

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks Graham! It’s hard to find the time to do all that we want to do, but we are getting there :-)
As for the stars the answer is yes, we definitely want to create such a system in RubySoccer. Unfortunately this hasn’t been discussed in a long while as there was always another issue to look at. If you or anybody else has any suggestions on how this should work it is very welcome!

Cheers.

June 03, 2011 07:38

609 posts(s)

Well i don’t think it is really needed atm, we have a script from a manager who defines what you say:
http://www.rubysoccer.com/forums/1/topics/1165 (firefox needed)

It counts the avr of a player (89+ is counted as CL worthy) and gives grades to the players. Maybe this is something for you?

June 04, 2011 15:27

13 posts(s)

Cheers Gabriel, I am sure you must be extremely busy, thanks for replying, much appreciated

GA

Forums General