Forums General

Board expectations

Subscribe to Board expectations 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

May 23, 2011 17:57

340 posts(s)

I’d like to know how they really work, how does board decide you can do things with your team, who do they compare the team/money to?
Are there set rules?

/BK

May 23, 2011 21:59

609 posts(s)

you get a bad result if a team is worse then u and u lose, u get a good result if the team is better then u and u win. At the beginning of the season the board compares all the teams and with those results they put the expectations up.

However, if a team fires 3 players in a season and buys 3 new players the expectations are outdated and won’t result in a good result what the board says.

For example, if the number 1 team has 11 players of avr 90 and team 2 11 players of 89 normally you get a good result if team 2 beats team 1 and team 1 will get a bad result. However, if team 2 buys 3 new players from avr 95 and get like 92 avr over 11 players they won’t get a bad result if they lose from team 1 since team 2 players were worse at the start of the season.

correct me if i’m wrong here :)

May 24, 2011 11:00

803 posts(s)

The board values your team and compare to the other teams in the competition. They compare a certain number of players I dont remember how many but it is more than 11, so you can have a worse 11 than another guy and still be considered better team because the other guy only have that 11 and you have a more complete team.

Being considered better has some advantages but it can be bad for your board, you need to balance that…

Forums General