Forums General

Fatigue

Subscribe to Fatigue 10 post(s), 7 voice(s)

September 12, 2007 14:48

4 posts(s)

I don’t know about anyone else but my players lose to much fatigue per game and all my game setting are set on medium.

Even when I bench my players for two straight games they only gain about 5 of those points back.

Something needs to be added here, either slow the fatigue numbers down or add coaches.

September 13, 2007 04:00

14 posts(s)

also my opinion. I had to play the reserves for 4 or 5 matches because I played a couple of friendly games, slow em down a little
PS this should maybe be in the bugs section

September 13, 2007 05:35

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Too many complains about that, we’ll probably make them recover a little faster.

September 13, 2007 06:29

130 posts(s)

Maybe 2 ticks for a player to get to the point where he was before the match would be the ideal, instead of 3. That way, if you had a 100, he played a match and went to lets say 90, he could still play the next tick’s cup match and go to 80… in 2 ticks he’d be 90 again to play the league match.

(these are hypotethic values, obviously)

September 13, 2007 08:09

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

But right now it takes 2 ticks for that, Ricardo. If a player played a match on turn 3, then rest on turns 4 and 5, he will be in good shape for turn 6 match.

September 13, 2007 08:16

11 posts(s)

Gabriel,

Catching your example and Ricardo’s ideia, i believe he meant that the player should be in good shape at turn 5, not turn 6. ;)

For me, i like the way it is right now. It makes more interesting managing the team if we have to rotate a little more the chosen players. The only thing i believe it could be better is the goalkeeper stamina, it shouldn’t be so low after a game.

Regards.

September 13, 2007 08:49

130 posts(s)

Yes Gabriel, i meant what Jah said. :)

But… i do agree with Jah, that suggestion was just because everyone seems to be complaining about this. I have no idea if on other teams things work differently, but i always manage to have a starting 11 above 90 stamina. With the cups, things will get harder, but no team plays all the matches with the same starting lineup.

September 13, 2007 08:54

75 posts(s)

I have to rotate a lot my players too… But I don’t see any stamina problems here, maybe in some teams the stamina is harder to recover, but anyway, if what works for my team is like for everyone, in my opinion is okay.

September 13, 2007 11:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Exactly, the ideia is that teams playing more than one competition will have to rotate their players in order to keep their stamina up.

September 14, 2007 12:40

124 posts(s)

Maybe also have to review this one more time when coaches and training are added. To have the players with different training intensity to recover at a different speed.

Yes, it sounds good that teams playing in more than one competition have to rotate their squads a little.

Forums General