Forums General

How to manage a national team

Subscribe to How to manage a national team 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

December 19, 2010 18:06

51 posts(s)

Sorry but could someone point me in the direction of how national teams work (if it exists). the main question is how we select players or are they selected for us? Thanks

December 19, 2010 22:11

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

You cannot change the players during a competition, once the competition ends you’ll receive a message saying you’re now able to change the players in the squad. In order to do that just go to the players list and you’ll see an icon to the left of each players name. Click on that and you’ll be redirected to a screen where you can pick a replacement for that particular player. The player replacement screen allows you to compare the attributes of the player you are replacing with the available replacements.

Cheers.

December 20, 2010 12:33

51 posts(s)

Thanks for the reply.

I’ve just taken over and they are out of the World Cup. I presume that it will be start of next season when i get that message and i can change the squad. At the moment i can’t see an icon to click on.

December 20, 2010 18:25

47 posts(s)

Yes , it’s normal because Word Cup is still going on. Even teams already eliminated can’t change their players if a competition is happening.

December 20, 2010 22:05

51 posts(s)

thanks :) i’ve just got the squad change message so i’m exchanging some donkeys for more donkeys :)

Forums General