Forums General

More Questions about player growth

Subscribe to More Questions about player growth 3 post(s), 3 voice(s)

December 16, 2010 01:17

32 posts(s)

Correct me if I’m wrong: the amount of points a player can evolve is pre-determined; the amount of points he evolves each time is random;

If so, a few still questions remain:

1) Is the amount of points for each skill also pre-determined or is it randomly decided each evolution?

2) Having more points of evolution available increase the probability of evolving more points at once?

3) Players receive doubled evolution points at youth academy, however, if after that they don’t use them, do they lose those extra points or do they become accumulated?

December 19, 2010 22:19

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

The amount of points a player can evolve is pre-determined but they are not all available since the player is “born”, a random percentage of them becomes available every season start.

1) The amount of points for each skill is pre-determined, randomly allocated. When the player improves he will improve skills randomly, but only the skills which still have points available to improve.

2) No, the number of skill points earned when the player improves does not depend on how many points he still has to improve in total.

3) They become accumulated…and they’re not really “extra” points, they’re part of the overall points available, it is just that youth academy players get a higher percentage of their total points per season.

Cheers.

January 06, 2011 17:10

639 posts(s)

Donator

“The amount of points for each skill is pre-determined, randomly allocated.”

I noticed an interesting example of the random factor. I have a player (DA) who had 72 65 70 for his main skills five seasons ago. Now he has 82 84 81 (so he gained 10 points in defense, 19 in passing, also 9 in dribbling). Most of the times the gained points are about the same for the different skills though, I guess this is an extreme example.

Forums General