Forums General

training

Subscribe to training 7 post(s), 4 voice(s)

September 10, 2007 12:21

1 posts(s)

were is the training button?i looked on the menu but is no reference about training…and another thing..how can i put reserves on the bench? i tried to drag and drop but is not working…

September 10, 2007 13:00

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Training will be added in the future. All players not in the field are considered reserves, you cannot plan substitution yet, they only happen when one of your players is injured during the match. Another future feature.

September 10, 2007 14:10

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

well, when i wrote bench i was trying to think of a word to represent a place where you may drop players that are in the field and you want to remove. yes, that is a little bit missleading. but only if you dont know that, on RS, all players are reserves.

February 21, 2008 06:25

3 posts(s)

Is there anyway players get better? When they play do they improve their skills or is there a chnce that they improve their skills. Or do all the kills stay as they are?

February 21, 2008 10:17

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

The only way a player improves their skills for now is playing matches. The more improved a player is more matches it takes for him to improve again, until he reaches their maximum potential (the only ways to know he reached the maximum potential is if he improved far more than usual after a match or if he doesn’t improve after playing a certain number of matches…we can’t tell you the exact number :-)

Cheers!

February 21, 2008 13:18

3 posts(s)

thanx for clearing that up.

An additional question: does age (already) effect the ability to train a player. I mean is it easier to train a younger player?

February 21, 2008 13:54

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

No, currently age doesn’t affect that. The only thing that affects the speed a player improves is how experienced he is in terms of number of matches played. Age will have some effect in the future, but that will be properly announced when the time comes.

Cheers!

Forums General