Forums General

The RubySoccer experience

Subscribe to The RubySoccer experience 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

September 22, 2010 14:34

639 posts(s)

Donator

How do you experience RubySoccer? Why do you play, what is it that you enjoy about it? Does the game sometimes annoy you also?

What I like and enjoy about it is building up a team. Getting young players and seeing them improve. Also in the morning I make sure to login before 10AM to check the result of the nightly league game. And each tick I hope to get ‘Player skills increased’ messages. And I can spent quite a bit of time looking for youths in the transfer market of different countries…

The 30 player limit and the slowness of the game sometimes is a bit annoying, but I guess self-restraint and patience are virtues. Still I’m curious of how my teams will look in a few months.

August 28, 2011 19:40

24 posts(s)

Hi Dimitri,

I now about the 1 year delay approx, but I’m less than a week in Rubysoccer. Although, I was managersim player, and I can say that I loved to build the team, I absolutely agree with you on that.

But I love the possibility of chosing between several professional leagues (great the inclusion of American leagues, but I miss some European leagues), and the feeling of hapinness with your team just because you built the team, and you now which are the real objectives (salvation, 5th place, champion, promotion, whatever).

I love, too, the transfer mode. I hate the hattrick-type mode of transfer (not just asking with a single bid, but uploading each second to see if your offer is the higher, obeying you to spend nonsense-hours and hours).

Forums General