Forums General

Skill increase change?

Subscribe to Skill increase change? 7 post(s), 3 voice(s)

September 16, 2010 22:55

51 posts(s)

Has the skill increase part of the game changed in the last few weeks? I generally get skill increases and like a geek, i keep the emails so i can see the trends. Towards the end of last season, skill increases have become less common. Has something changed?

September 17, 2010 01:53

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

At the end of season some players have already reached their potential for that season, so they don’t improve anymore. This would explain why these emails are less common during that period.

September 17, 2010 07:47

51 posts(s)

Ok, but this season appears to be very slow as well. I will take a look at some of my players changes over the last 2 seasons and see if i can give you any more detail. Maybe they are just destined to be rubbish players :)

September 17, 2010 09:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

At the start of the season all the players that stopped improving in the previous season are “reset” before starting to increase skills again…the high number of friendlies instead of official matches doesn’t help either :-)

September 17, 2010 21:41

51 posts(s)

ok i understand. Thanks :)

September 17, 2010 22:26

639 posts(s)

Donator

It would be geekier if you would not only keep the emails, but also keep track of the amount of experience points each player has!

September 18, 2010 19:15

51 posts(s)

I started that last season :p

When I played soccersim (managersim) I had a nice macro setup to deal with the player stars :p

:)

Forums General