Forums General

Board expectations

Subscribe to Board expectations 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

July 27, 2010 12:42

637 posts(s)

Do I really have such an amazing team? (Fastticker – Bordeaux)
After my holiday and holiday mode I noticed the player values were changed and with it the board expectations. From reach europa league before my holiday to fight for title afterwards.
It looked strange to me but as I was more then 10 points behind for the title I didn’t asked what happened during my absence.
Now with the beginning of a new season my expactions are fight for title, reach final and reach final.

So is my team that good, what means are my manager skills that bad (at the moment) :p
What happened whit player value?

July 27, 2010 23:49

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Player values and expectations are not directly related. I mean, if your players skills remain almost the same but the values dramatically increase, it won’t affect your expectations. Remember the expectations are based in a comparison between your team and your opponents, so if you improve a little and your opponents got a little bit worse from last season, it could be enough.

Sometimes looking at your first team only is not enough to understand why you have such high expectations, but the board evaluates some of your second team players as well, because they are likely to play at some point due to injuries, suspensions, stamina management, etc. If a team has 11 outstanding players and all the others are crap, the board expectations may not be so high.

Forums General