Forums General

Tactics Discussion

Subscribe to Tactics Discussion 2 post(s), 2 voice(s)

September 07, 2007 06:27

6 posts(s)

Hi all,

I would like to create a thread to discuss the tactics as it is somewhat difficult to understand the engine of the game. I know that several tweaks are going to be made but i still find interesting to discuss it here.

First: I understand the concept behind the mentality -1/0/1 but does that affect a lot the gameplay? For instance: I’ve played with 4 defenders with M:0 and then with 2 M:0 and 2 M:1 (these ones on the side). What should be noticed with these diferences?
Do you see actual progress if you vary the mentality of the players on the midfield or defense?

Second: Which is the best tactic?

My responses:

First: I haven’t seen a lot of difference between playing with 4 defenders in a row or the side more up in the field…

Second: The best results i’ve had is with 4-3-3 (side defenders on +1, three central midfielders – one on M:-1 and two on M:0 -, and three attackers – two on the side with M:-1 and ont in the center with M:0), passing short/often, shooting medium and tackling medium.
I also tried variations on 433, 442 and 352…

Let’s talk about soccer! :)

And onde more: great jog with RS! ;)

Best regards,
AP

September 08, 2007 09:39

23 posts(s)

Donator

Hi.

In the national league, i tried both my games with 4 4 2, one with a diamond midfield, another with a square one.

My best result was with the diamond one, only got knocked down 15 – 0 :D

Forums General