Forums General

UNFAIR RANKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subscribe to UNFAIR RANKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 4 post(s), 4 voice(s)

February 01, 2010 23:08

120 posts(s)

Donator

I had been saying for so long than we need to change the countries ranking system, because todays ranking system, gives always Brazil the best youths, so the best players.
But now i noticed in MT than Argentina, with just 5 managers its getting more points than most of the europeans, so the will get the second best youths.

NOT FAIR AT ALL!
I though a world club´s cup will be implement, but so long i stopped dreaming.

Now something have to be done, hope soon.

What´s your oppinion?

salud

February 02, 2010 00:42

241 posts(s)

Well in MT south america there are not many active managers in countries other than Brazil which makes their job easier but believe me Argentina didnt move up the rankings in one day. Yes , crap teams in Paraguay and Uruguay makes the job easier but eventually you have to face ranked 1 Brazilian teams in later stages and you cant get that enough points to move up without beating them. If you look at it that way maybe you will see its not walk in the park.

Anyway i think adding more countries makes this situation worse because now you have more chances facing poor teams in qualifying.

In Fasticker after countries like Russia, Greece and Turkey added didnt it make easier for top dogs to qualify in CL and EL? I dont see any complain there.

And i am all in for World Clubs Cup.

February 02, 2010 01:10

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Don’t stop dreaming DaMaGo ;)
Just a side note, it would be much easier if this World Cup replaced existing continental competitions, but I know this is not what the majority wants…let’s see.

February 03, 2010 21:46

34 posts(s)

As had already commented earlier with Gabriel, to even the playing field should be the opposite of what is done now, the best youth teams should go to the worst ranking well in the near future could balance the condition of playing the game, should also determine how actually a fixed number of teams that participate in competitions, even though the ranking is down to Uruguay for example can have 2 direct jobs and 2 more by quality, to become even better could increase the number of teams participating in these international cups, also in time of the qualifying criterion for the selection of the clashes should also be the reverse, the best would play with the best and the worst of the worst, independently of the country.

Forums General