Forums General

How is possible? - Loans

Subscribe to How is possible? - Loans 10 post(s), 5 voice(s)

December 05, 2009 05:30

123 posts(s)

How is possible that people put players to loan with so much lower stamina (have some that have 3!!!)and the minimum offical games that cannot play are only 3 games? It,s crazy.
I suggest that one loaned player that have less than 92 or 93 stamina, dont count for loosing official games.
TXS.

Rocha

December 05, 2009 07:42

651 posts(s)

or you could check their stamina before signing a loan deal…
having said that,
i agree with you that there should be a lower limit for stamina, below which should official games should not be counted… May be below the stamina level which affects players skills by more than 5%… i.e. below 85

December 05, 2009 11:22

4,284 posts(s)

Administator

Interesting, sounds reasonable.

December 05, 2009 15:09

123 posts(s)

Sure. The problem is why the managers do that…They manage a team too…………….
Another suggestion. 3 official games, must be just in league games, because if the team must play the league, cup, international cups, impossible use the same team (players) in all the competitions.
Think about it Gabriel, because with managers that want their loaned players dont loose games with no stamina, what we can say…(poor guys) – (not managers for sure).
At least, not play 6 official games. Normal 9 games, or more, if the team play in all the competitions….
TXS
Rocha

December 05, 2009 17:10

651 posts(s)

manuel… i will give u a scenario… sincerely speaking, no body puts a player with less stamina on loan market… the thing is that most of the players listed for loan are either young (age 19 – 24 ) or with higher wages. although they don’t play official games they play friendly matches, and over due course of time stamina gets reduced, if the manager don’t regulate the players substitutions properly.

Not all managers can manage this perfectly, and thus sometimes the players stamina goes beyond tolerable limit…

but Manuel, i have a question for you… you can always check a players stamina before hiring him for loan, why don’t you do that? i know other managers are not doing their job properly, but why don’t you :?? you can at least check before hiring

December 06, 2009 02:18

11 posts(s)

Yes, anyone can chek the stamina before loan, but sometimes have good players to loan that cannot loan because the stamina, and the rule of the official games to play….
So, if had a rule for the stamina and official games, better for the game….i think, and think that was an improvement for the game
Txs

December 06, 2009 02:29

11 posts(s)

But, sure, both of of you are right, just depend of the Administrators to decide if want to decide do something about it.
But, i agree that need to make a rule for it.

December 06, 2009 02:54

651 posts(s)

jmoreira, see my second post… ;)
see my second post, i have said, it is good to have such a rule, i was just trying to answer his question regarding why those players are listed for loan

December 06, 2009 14:06

11 posts(s)

Ok, sorry. Happy you have same opinion.
So, just wait if possible to make a rule about this
Good luck

December 06, 2009 16:51

609 posts(s)

Just don’t loan him? Why does everything need rules……..

It’s the manager choise to put him on the loanlist with low stamina and it’s your own choise to loan him with loan stamina. I don’t see any reason why we need a rule on this.

Forums General