Forums General

New Layout

Subscribe to New Layout 39 post(s), 11 voice(s)

August 30, 2009 08:07

637 posts(s)

I want to say it but you guys didn’t let me. :) The site was under maintenance just as I wanted to enter my post. And I wasn’t online afterwards.
But you found it….

August 30, 2009 08:12

1,003 posts(s)

Administator

i’ve included this one in the small package i’ve just released… enjoy!

August 30, 2009 08:19

651 posts(s)

is this coloured theme thing customizable ??? love the blue colour though:)

August 30, 2009 08:21

241 posts(s)

yeah its much better

August 30, 2009 13:42

609 posts(s)

2 more things;

- On player info page the name and the icon and player name are valigned bottom it seems, looks kinda weird
- When u are in team > formations the sub menu’s Basic and Squad etc are over the main menu (firefox)

August 30, 2009 22:23

14 posts(s)

Hah, I still think the default layout should be red.. but either way, yes Nirabdha the new layout is much more flexible, allowing for different colors (green is ready to go too), themes and configurations (such as the regular / miniature options). It should be added really soon.

Ulissão, I find it quite interesting that you actually miss the old stuff because you could use firefox tabs instead of the their new ajax counterparts, does anyone else have a similar opinion?

I would like to add something else as well, legally we couldn’t be using the old layout. It was something taken from a PHPBB theme when RubySoccer was still in beta, and it was supposed to be used temporarely. Anyways I am glad the game is thriving and got successful enough, and that now my friends won’t get sued ;-)

Thank you all for the feedback, positive or negative!

August 31, 2009 03:44

651 posts(s)

that makes sense for the change…
fernando i really appreciate your hard work… i am still waiting for the customizable update to make my comments… and i want to wait at least 1 week before really making my feelings spoil your hard work… ( i hope we can downsize the fonts (or the zoom out the page) in the customizable screen)

but only one thing that annoys me in this whole design is the way it takes up the whole unnecessary space in my browser…
i use a desktop (19inch 1200X1024) and a notebook(15.4 inch 1440X900), and luckily i still have two pages from the last system in one of my computers. and i compare these two screens against the current ones ( players info and league table).

I believe the header section in the current GUI is much better than the previous one. But the dynamic information display is not upto the point, but then the framework seems to be better than the previous one, so, i expect the things to get better with the new updates…

August 31, 2009 13:45

241 posts(s)

Does anyone else feels like the space between columns of players’ skills in roster view and transfer list is too wide? making it hard to look at.

September 13, 2009 08:48

609 posts(s)

since the new layout if have to refesh the login screen everytime i want to login with my saved username/pass. The first time i load the page my username and password are empty. I’m using the latest version of firefox.

Forums General