Forums General

Player Sale Vs Firing

Subscribe to Player Sale Vs Firing 4 post(s), 3 voice(s)

August 26, 2009 12:40

651 posts(s)

Does anyone else think its weird that my board would not actually allow me to sale my player for less than certain amount of money, but does allow me to fire him and also agrees to pay contract break amount???

Take an example of Cleber Pessosa, a wonderful player in his own rights. Because i got another great striker on free transfer, I wanted to let this wonderful striker of mine go away for a minimal amount, but my board wouldn’t let him go for less than $1,636,750. But when i wanted to fire him, (although i didn’t actually fire him), they were ready to let him go and also willing to pay a fine of $185,509.

Guys, he is available on loan too…
you can hate me for using this post to advertise my player as well as register my disagreement to the logic…

his stats are below:
Position: AD
Side: C
Keeping: 44
Tackle: 74
Passing: 82
Shooting: 87
Speed : 95
Dribble: 87
Control: 74
Header: 78
Aggression: 39

August 26, 2009 17:33

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Well, I agree it needs improvement…the board should have some influence on firing players.

August 26, 2009 21:25

678 posts(s)

I don’t agree. I wanna shape a team into my own vision and want to be able to fire anyone I want. Like we talked about in medium ticker gabriel.

August 26, 2009 21:51

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Nothing will be done for now, I don’t plan to make the board block these transactions, but maybe some kind of GM approval system…nothing will be done right away, don’t worry :)

Forums General