Forums General

Player Position Swap

Subscribe to Player Position Swap 5 post(s), 2 voice(s)

July 23, 2009 07:23

651 posts(s)

-In any match, after minute 45, move the player on zone A, side C and mentality -1 to zone A, side C and mentality 0

-In any match, after minute 45, move the player on zone A, side C and mentality 0 to zone A, side C and mentality -1

I hope this will result in players swapping their attacking positions….

July 23, 2009 11:20

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Unfortunately it won’t. Rules are applied individually so when the first one is checked it won’t be applied cause there is already a player on that position, it assumes you don’t want to swap. Danilo should be the one to comment that and discuss any improvement as he’s the one who designed the match actions stuff.

July 23, 2009 16:36

651 posts(s)

In any match, after minute 45, move the player on zone A, side C and mentality 0 to zone A, side LC and mentality 0
In any match, after minute 45, move the player on zone A, side C and mentality -1 to zone A, side C and mentality 0
In any match, after minute 50, move the player on zone A, side LC and mentality 0 to zone A, side C and mentality -1

Then, will this do the swapping??

July 23, 2009 20:07

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’ve already answered Nirabdha by in-game message, but let me answer that here too. To make sure the swap will work with the current logic we have you should put each rule in a different minute (lilke 40, 45 and 50).

July 23, 2009 20:13

651 posts(s)

actually i thought i had deleted this one, so i sent that pm…

Forums General