Forums General

Players Injuries

Subscribe to Players Injuries 5 post(s), 3 voice(s)

July 16, 2009 22:39

651 posts(s)

Is it just me or everyone else notices that frequency of injuries have gone up. ( even with normal tackling) and players with stamina over 90… more than 8 injuries this season itself… and in MT turn 102, 2 players injured in one league game:( . this is the second time i have had to play with 10 men due to injury.

this is not a complain… just trying to know if other teams also have seen similar trends…

July 16, 2009 22:43

609 posts(s)

Injury comes from what the oppenent do against you, like hard tackling. If they do hard tackling you have a higher chance to get injured. Frequency looks good to me, only had 1 this season for 6 ticks.

July 16, 2009 22:51

651 posts(s)

At the moment i have 3 players injured in MT and 1 currently in FT.

July 21, 2009 12:37

651 posts(s)

Again one more injury during the match… ( it really hurts when that happens to a central defender after all 3 substitutions are made:( and when your relegation zone team is leading against a top 5 team).

Injuries are part of life, i am not complaining agaist that …. my question here is: the injury occurred to the defender at C 0 position. in the match replay it seemed that defender on C -1 was substituted to that position. Why did that happen? what kind of logic is that ???
Position D C -1 is more vulnerable than D C 0.

EDIT: i have no strategy which says any player to act as a cover in case of injury…
http://www.rubysoccer.com/game/match_report/428692

July 21, 2009 16:26

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

I’m sure you D-1 did not replace you D0, it might seem this way cause he was positioned there to take the free kick ;)

Forums General