Forums General

Club into Administration ???

Subscribe to Club into Administration ??? 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

July 01, 2009 10:11

651 posts(s)

Did Ravenna go into administration?? A player worth 36 million was in the free market… or was he sold to the game system ? Danilo Campello was in the free market last night. how did that happen… did the computer player just fire him because they couldn’t pay 19K worth his wages or did they get something for him??

just curious… ( actually i missed out on him narrowly… lets not go into that..)

Another promising player was also in the free market at the same time and this was also a similar situation. Sebastien Kalb , and luckily i could get him…

But still i am not able to understand whether these computer-players get anything in return for firing those players ( or is it actually firing… i read somewhere that when the club goes bankrupt, the higher wage earning players were sold to the game system, never to return again to the game. But seeing them on free transfer makes me wonder…)

July 01, 2009 10:47

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

What happened is that when the managers were fired, the player contract was very close to its end so they were not renewed by the cpu. Maybe I’ll change the logic so that the cpu “take a look” at those players.

July 01, 2009 16:43

651 posts(s)

hehe… don’t do so… otherwise how could we get players for nothing ( albeit at higher wage rate:) )

Forums General