Forums General

My Rant

Subscribe to My Rant 3 post(s), 2 voice(s)

May 30, 2009 18:32

241 posts(s)

After many seasons managing Gama i felt before the season finally i built a strong balanced team has matured with unique players that can dominate at least some games.

Well, my board expectation this season is to “stay in division”.

Yes, there are a lot of good teams in Brazil but i think there must be some decisive factors when the game engine analyses the quality of teams.

How important are the supporting skills?

Are defenders with good passing ability has impact on games?

Or midfielders with good tackling or shooting?

I play with four defenders with 90,86,84 and 81 passing. I have serious doubts having good passers in defense gives your team an edge.

My MA has 92 shooting 99 speed 96 dribbling and 96 heading scores only twice per season in 35+ league games.

How about having two 87 tackling players in midfield. Do they help your defending?

I started to think the game engine uses same kind of evaluation in the matches like in board expectations ignoring some key factors.

To be honest i really hate looking at the match reports to see inferior teams having more possession or better pass ratio or more chances.

Thanks for listening.

May 30, 2009 19:37

609 posts(s)

players with only +90 main stat won’t win u matches. Secondary stats are also very importent. Defenders with passing and shooting above 85 is ofc nice, but remember that are worth quiet alot! Winning games is all about good player and good tactics. If your team only has the main skill, then i doubt u wont come far. The best player in game is ofc every skill on 100, but that won’t happen.
An for the midfield, if they tackle the opponent on the midfield then the defenders wil have less work to do. But can they get the ball in front to the attackers then? :)

May 30, 2009 21:12

241 posts(s)

Well my players are not bad believe me. I think there is something wrong with the game evaluating teams quality. I shouldn’t be ranked so low in my division IMO.

Forums General