Forums General

Shooting - Match Engine

Subscribe to Shooting - Match Engine 17 post(s), 9 voice(s)

May 07, 2009 13:56

40 posts(s)

Donator

Hey Guys,

I’ve noticed in the past 3 league tickets a weird behavior on match engine…
My team, Santo André, usually had a average of 20+ shots per match. But now, this average dropped to 8+ shot per game.
I checked the others top 4 teams in Brazil and this is happening too. Also the matches results are so poor… like 0×0, or at maximum 1×0.
Has something changed in the match engine, specially in the shooting mechanism?

Thx

Rafael

May 07, 2009 14:37

609 posts(s)

check teams in france…still alot of matches with +30 shots per game.

May 07, 2009 16:12

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

There has been a change in the tackling behavior that is active for 2 league matches on FastTicker now (check the announcements for more details). I expected the number of shots to drop in some cases. The next enhancement I’m planning is making the keeper tired if he makes lots of hard defenses, making it easier to score then.

June 05, 2009 01:51

117 posts(s)

Monaco

G Estêvão Gonçalves 5.3
D Max Humeau 6.8
D Luis Llorens 4.8
D Melvin Lebeau 6.6
D Breno Lessa 9.1
D Michael Deasy 7.1
D Sandro Uchoa 6.4
M Alberto Esteves 9.8
M Malte Kienle 8.5
M * Carlo Colomba 10.0
M Germano Ferraz 9.5
A Benedito Soares 10.0
A Cristian Aguiar 10.0

Manager: Luc Blomme
Formation: Default
1 × 1

4-4-2 formation 4-4-2
54% possession 46%
45 shots 4 -—————————————- it was not easy too score in this match, superman as a keeper yet again. LOL
40 shots on target 3
95% accurrate passes 94%
70% effective tackles 55%
12 corners 1
0 offsides 0
4 fouls 9
Niort

G Luca Kögler 9.5
D Reinaldo Mota 5.8
D Bertrand Ortega 7.8
D Patrick Jobst 7.1
D Fabrício Lemos 7.8
M José Pouget 7.0
M Donacio Sanchez Martinez 4.9
M Dimitri Henry 5.6
M Jean-François Ricaud 6.8
A Elton Hugo Paulo 8.4
A Duncan Robinson 6.0

Manager: Ricardo Ramos

I am off to the sport physc re these demoralizing results or should i say back to retirement for a while. Monaco has 62mil and their board is looking for a top notch manager who knows nothing about soccer. oops i mean Football fo those purists!

June 05, 2009 10:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Don’t leave us, Luc. ;)
Clearly the keeper match stamina needs some adjustment, Niort’s keeper should have conceived more goals with that number of shots. I’ll take care of that.

June 05, 2009 12:27

609 posts(s)

ot’s kinda weird now gabriel..sometimes u win with 7-0 and somrtimes with 2-0 with the same stats (like 30+ shots). While the keeper is most of the time worse! Weird…

June 05, 2009 12:57

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Not all shots make the keeper tired, only those that give him a hard time. It is possible that you give 30+ shots in a match but just a few make the keeper tired, then you won 2-0, in the following match you can give 30+ awesome shots and a similar keeper would become tired and conceive 7 goals.

June 05, 2009 13:09

117 posts(s)

Gabriel

Its not my intent to leave because of games not going my way. Thats not my style. Its a bit like my General Manager saying life style balance. My work of late is very busy, family life and the joys of raising a special needs child take their toll.
I have the utmost respect for people like you who create these free community games and then sit back and cop the occassional critiscm from selfish, thoughtless individuals. Since i have started you guys have come on leaps and bounds. I now longer think about SS/MS as i believe you guys have surpassed that game platform with your own signature.
I plan to transfer some of my paypal dollars (worthless aussie dollars) LOL
My message to all newbies and long servers is keep on enjoying and supporting our Administrator.
I dont intend to leave BUT i am a perfectionist and can not play half hearted. The players grow on you when you groom a 16yr old or you find a diamond like SOARES. However to hold this team i may need to use hoiday mode, caretaker etc or just play medium tick with my developing EPL team. Fingers crossed i can win the double with 3 games left and a lame keeper.

cheers Luc

June 05, 2009 14:03

299 posts(s)

Luc, even playing in half mode would still be valuable from a manager of your quality, and once life becomes a bit easier than you would still have the team you deserve. Not to mention that can you can experiment a bit with your team now that you are carefree about results :)
Stay mate! This game is still on development (a product always is nowdays) and you can turn it into a relaxation opportunity rather then that of a competition (of course that would also require Sly to be less aggressive on the rat pack performances). When you are good and ready,you can shift on the fifth gear again!!!

June 05, 2009 16:36

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Thanks for your words Luc, hope you can find some time in your busy life to stay around. I understand how hard it is…I have a team to manage AND a game to the develop on my free time :D
Cheers!

June 08, 2009 08:32

637 posts(s)

Genoa

G João Cortez 8.5
D Stefano Lodi 6.2
D Ferdinando Grasselli 4.5
D Giuseppe Serenelli 4.9
M Riccardo Gallo 7.2
M Pietro Schiavi 9.4
M Marco Soret 10.0
M Gregório Faria 9.1
A Andrew Freeman 5.0
A Filip Golz 6.3
A Salvatore Cadil 6.6
0 × 3

3-4-3 formation 3-4-3
53% possession 47%
32 shots 27
27 shots on target 23
98% accurrate passes 96%
71% effective tackles 31%
6 corners 2
10 offsides 0
3 fouls 14
Groningen

G * Rob Poston 10.0
D Renato Pessoa 5.3
D Anderson Prestes 7.9
D Simone Sarnataro 9.1
M Celestino Orellana 10.0
M Samir Bezerra 6.5
M Germain Aerts 6.9
M Giles Hayter 2.4
A Tommy Cross 7.9
A Marcial Hernandes 5.7
A Erastostenes Castellar 9.1
A Randy Tabas 5.5
A Jeroen Hiariej 6.4

What do I have to do to win this game? I was better in all parts and I had home adventage. If there was one bad statistic I could change that, but now? The guys that scored the goals are a 89 and an 80 shooter and ok the 89 shooter has good secondaries, but still.
Maybe I didn’t deserve a victory here but at least a goal or one point.
Can my season be even worse.

June 08, 2009 10:39

609 posts(s)

i aslo saw groningen is doing spectacular good in the CL, i doubt anyone saw that coming. Gabriel said this to me once “the amount of shots doesn’t rly matter, it’s how good you shoot to make the keeper having a hard time. Simple roll balls from 30 meters won’t affect the keeper so much, also not his game stamina.”
I think Groningen has found a good tactics vs “the bigger elites”.

June 08, 2009 10:58

4,285 posts(s)

Administator

Groningen is FastTicker’s season surprise. It’s the first dutch team to make it to the group stage and it is already qualified for the quarter-finals. Duoc must have found a great strategy to get the best from his squad.

June 08, 2009 12:38

678 posts(s)

Sly will always be hard on the ratpack. Sadly enough we lost 1 member. Henry Medeiros quit PSG. He felt that the game engine was still to much of a slot machine and he lost the motivation to continue.
Sad to see France do so bad these days in UEFA. I was away for the weekend, and sadly enough I had to miss out on my CL games :(. Ah well…always next season….and I still hope to take the title away from Monaco again this season :).

June 09, 2009 10:06

678 posts(s)

About Groningen. I dunno what to say. When I look at my stats vs him I should have won both match. In both cases I had more shots and more possesion. I think Luck is a factor in this one. It just wasn´t my day I think :P

June 10, 2009 00:07

42 posts(s)

I wish this luck next year! I Hope I don’t get at group stage america rn and boca jrs again!

July 07, 2009 13:47

1 posts(s)

I have qualified 2 times in a row against athletico madrid and bayern munchen so its no luck any more!

Groningen 4 life

Forums General