Forums General

Cup Final : France

Subscribe to Cup Final : France 7 post(s), 5 voice(s)

May 06, 2009 08:29

117 posts(s)

Firstly congratulations is in order for my Dutch friend from down under. This is why the socceroos will never win, we suffer stage fright. LOL

I am embarrassed, never have experienced such a HEAVY defeat. The irony is it was the same tactic i played sly in our league game, which i won 2-0. Out played and managed by a passionate rubysoccer manager who puts his heart and mind into analysing and enjoying this great FREE game. Not to mention he helps to inspire and motivate others around him. Well done mate. I will go and cry in a corner. Next season maybe 3rd time lucky final appearance you will let me win. LOL

Attendance: 90025 (Neutral Ground)

Brest

G Marco Pedroso 7.8
D Diego Lucena 5.7
D Felix Burger 5.8
D Cruz De Zarraga 6.5
D Abelardo Carrasco 6.1
M Godofredo Beltrão 5.2
M Victor Araújo 9.0
M Danilo Cruz 7.5
M Neil Brimming 5.6
A Danilo Lippietto 9.8
A Abraham Delamare 10.0

Manager: Sylvain Dingenouts
7 × 1

4-4-2 formation 3-4-3
58% possession 42%
16 shots 9
16 shots on target 8
77% accurrate passes 63%
58% effective tackles 36%
3 corners 2
4 offsides 2
38 fouls 38
Monaco

G Estêvão Gonçalves 6.5
D Breno Lessa 7.4
D Michael Deasy 4.9
D Luis Llorens 7.9
M Henrique Cardoso 7.2
M Carlo Colomba 7.6
M * Malte Kienle 10.0
M Germano Ferraz 7.6
A Antonio Gruel 0.8
A Diego Amorim 8.2
A Benedito Soares 4.9
A Cristian Aguiar 6.6

Manager: Luc Blomme
Formation: best tacti

8 min: Amorim (a) scores
13 min: The referee shows De (h) a yellow card.
14 min: Lippietto (h) scores
15 min: Amorim (a) is injured.
15 min: Gruel (a) replaces Amorim (a)
20 min: The referee shows Beltrão (h) a yellow card.
21 min: The referee shows Brimming (h) a yellow card.
34 min: Delamare (h) scores
36 min: The referee shows Cruz (h) a yellow card.
44 min: Delamare (h) scores
45 min: The referee shows Gruel (a) a yellow card.
53 min: The referee shows Lessa (a) a yellow card.
57 min: Brimming (h) scores (free kick)
66 min: Delamare (h) scores
67 min: The referee shows Delamare (h) a yellow card.
73 min: Delamare (h) scores
90 min: Delamare (h) scores

May 06, 2009 08:45

375 posts(s)

Congratulations to Sylvain !

Well, Luc, everything was fine till the 14th minute =))

My team managed to score 4 goals from 5 shots against Parana not long ago and in the start of the season I was smashed by Atletico-MG 0-3. That’s just a cool FREE game, like you said, but it is also a very good game due to its constant development ! As for me, I don’t think it is quite common in real life to win a cup final 7-1, but I also understand that it CAN happen. Score 7 goals out of 16 tries ? WHy not =) Hehe, just sometimes we score 0 out of 30 =)

Don’t get too upset, you have a great attacker whom I also wanted to buy but my squad was full already =) Soares will become better and better and you will win everything thanks to him !

May 06, 2009 12:08

117 posts(s)

Alban
I am sinere with m praise for sly, we communicate a lot via skype. We even laughed and joked the night before on what we were going to play. He deserves all the accolades as i have stated as its people like him that grow the community and make this game so much fun as he likes to communicate and share his knowledge. He does not play for sheep stations!

well done again mate

as for my striker, blame sly he pointed him in my direction as i was void of a keeper and a striker as I build Monaco from scratch.

I am sure you guys have enough great players. Thes frogs do not seem to grow much home grown talent. You definetly need better players in this game as opposed to SS/MS but then that makes a challenge in itself.

cheers Luc

May 06, 2009 12:20

678 posts(s)

Thanks for the congratulations. I know it’s a little overkill to score 7 out of 16 shots. Ironically I tried to rest some players in the league the tick before and I tie vs the cpu!
I really enjoy Rubysoccer and I think I can speak freely in saying I have managed to get a pretty decent squad going. With a team who was in relegations zone and had no money or decent players. I started enjoying ruby quite fast and set “a mission” for myself. I was dead set on getting “france on the map”. Brought in friends who later got referred to as “The rat Pack”. We were set on shaking up things when it came to CL and UEFA cup. France jumped from 6th to 3rd position in the country ranking. I think i should be able to say that it is greatly thanks to me :).
It’s nice to see the competition get stronger and stronger though. England is getting stronger and also the avarage level of play in france is increasing. I got twice as much losses already then i did the entire last season :(…..gonna be hard to win the leage a 3rd year in a row.
Goodluck to everyone in france!!……Let’s see if Luc can hold on to that #1 spot :)

May 06, 2009 20:36

609 posts(s)

don’t give sly more feathers in his butt! We need to take some out tbh!!! He told me that there was a similar game to SM so i started to..look how i ended up again..a damm addict..
To bad i couldn’t meet sly in the semi-final due to 2 suckouts vs CPU nice…(cough). Weird score, but i have to say to sly..desirved.
Atleast we have a nice league table atm…let’s see who will win it this year!

May 07, 2009 00:56

39 posts(s)

Donator

“the socceroos will never win” – WASH YOUR MOUTH OUT LUC!!!!!

May 07, 2009 09:29

678 posts(s)

hahaa you tell him Tim!! :) Tell him his efforts are FUTILE!!

Forums General